Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from F2

WINTER IS COMING!

and so am i

vaxjo

Hey dats!

No,
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248474_1394238193210_1749854601_650430_5072484_n.jpg

instag1b

Panda

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dance-Dragons-Book-Song-Fire/dp/0002247399/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307976745&sr=8-1

Pre-ordered baby!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Tehgnarr

All in due time, I guess =)

Without being too spoilery, if they stick to the story from the books I think you’ll struggle to guess what happens over the coming months and years of this epic story. Suffice it to say, it isn’t exactly predictable!

Pyle

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Without being too spoilery, if they stick to the story from the books I think you’ll struggle to guess what happens over the coming months and years of this epic story. Suffice it to say, it isn’t exactly predictable!

Yh it seems… I didnt expect Ned to die as well.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

I know what happens =)

Monkeh

Quoted from Pyle

Yh it seems… I didnt expect Ned to die as well.

Rest assured, you aint seen nothin’ yet!

instag1b

Panda

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Tru say dat

Wabbeh

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Are they making another season with the 2nd book? I would fucking jizz my pants. (NOT LITERALLY)

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Are they making another season with the 2nd book? I would fucking jizz my pants. (NOT LITERALLY)

yes

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Pyle

All this show needs now is lesbian scene with Sansa Stark and I will give it a 10/10.

She’s 13?… (and annoying)

Also show is great but also means I can look forward to the American Gods adaption by HBO without worrying too much.

Haven’t read the book (although have wanted to) but as far as fantasy goes, haven’t found a book I love more than The Name of the Wind/The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss.

Last edited by laerin,

Pyle

Quoted from laerin

[…]

She’s 13?…

The blond one, the older one… she looks 18… :)

arc

iSlam

Quoted from laerin

[…]

She’s 13?… (and annoying)

Also show is great but also means I can look forward to the American Gods adaption by HBO without worrying too much.

Haven’t read the book (although have wanted to) but as far as fantasy goes, haven’t found a book I love more than The Name of the Wind/The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss.

It’s not like the actress is 13.

Oh god how i hope she was…

laerin

-9w-

The blonde one? You mean the ginger one? She’s was announced as 13 in show when the Queen asked her. Her IMDB page says she just turned 15 a couple months ago.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 20 Next »