Forum

Game of Thrones [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Created 25th March 2011 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Is the spoiler tag meant to be for the TV show only, or are spoilers from the books permitted as well?

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Is the spoiler tag meant to be for the TV show only, or are spoilers from the books permitted as well?

For TV Show, people don’t usually spoiler books here.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

No spoilers from the books please, I am still stuck at book 2.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
No spoilers from the books please, I am still stuck at book 2.

Fear not – I am still on Book 1 :P Just wanted to make sure that I can read this thread without having more shit spoiled for me.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Anyone posting stuff related to books should get a lifetime etf2l ban. Just because of complete stupidity.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from frixx

Ser Dontos, Kingslayer 2.0

I wouldn’t be se so sure. They dropped numerous red herrings during the wedding day. Lots of people have a motive to do it. In GoT, the simplest solution is probably not the right one. Or it is. I’m curious to find out. Monday, come faster!

That necklace given by Dontos in previous episode has to have some kind of meaning. Sansa was wearing it during the wedding.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from SabaSaba

[…]
I wouldn’t be se so sure. They dropped numerous red herrings during the wedding day. Lots of people have a motive to do it. In GoT, the simplest solution is probably not the right one. Or it is. I’m curious to find out. Monday, come faster!

That necklace given by Dontos in previous episode has to have some kind of meaning. Sansa was wearing it during the wedding.

I suspect the necklace could have had some power to save Sansa from being poisoned in case she had eaten the cake before Joffrey suffocated. But that would be too easy.

Mista

That would be rather complicated Clark :D

After having watched episode 1, I was saying that I would stop watching till the whole season’s out, but thankfully I couldn’t resist and watched episode 2! And I don’t regret! :D

CHERRY

Quoted from SabaSaba

Anyone posting stuff related to books should get a lifetime etf2l ban. Just because of complete stupidity.

“I know they call you the mother of dragons, but they are not your kids”
What do you think will happen to Daenerys? :]

Last edited by CHERRY,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Somebody on SA spotted a very interesting detail.
It is visible on this screen capture. I haven’t read the books so it’s not an actual spoiler, but could be a hint who is behind this. And if this is true, what on earth is the motive.
http://i.imgur.com/y7N5CX3.jpg

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Henghast

open
bobs

nvm

Last edited by Henghast,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from SabaSaba

Somebody on SA spotted a very interesting detail.
It is visible on this screen capture. I haven’t read the books so it’s not an actual spoiler, but could be a hint who is behind this. And if this is true, what on earth is the motive.
http://i.imgur.com/y7N5CX3.jpg

Well… Margery is the queen now and no Lannister is king anymore. Surely that could be a motive? :D

Last edited by CanFo,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Tommen will be the next king. The seven kingdoms don’t have female rulers (except Dorne which has more gender equal system). Actually, Cersei (and Tywin) will gain more power as Tommen is too young to rule alone.

Should have guessed this though, as they recast Tommen for this season.

Someone else wrote it better:
“1. Whether or not the marriage was consummated doesn’t matter. Joeffry is dead, that mean his younger brother is knew king, and since he is underage, Cersei stays regent. As long as there isn’t a Lannister/Tyrell heir, Margaery has jack shit to do with the Iron Throne. There is no scenario were her marriage would have given her any claim to rule Westeros.”

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Henghast

open
bobs

yeah looked a lot more like his brother. I wrote out all the motives and stuff but I thought as I’ve actually read the books it might contain some spoilerish information. Basically there are a lot of people that would gain from his death. Margery and her Grandmother are not two of them.

Last edited by Henghast,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Henghast

Basically there are a lot of people that would gain from his death.

Including but not limited to us people watching the show :D

Fucking finally. Amazing actor, I hate him so much haha.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »