Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

BEHOLD MERE MORTALS! THE AWE INSPIRING WILLIAM WALLACE COW!

Flee you fools…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmW433u5mDY

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Monkeh

BEHOLD MERE MORTALS! THE AWE INSPIRING WILLIAM WALLACE COW!

Flee you fools…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmW433u5mDY

“Fly you fools”, not “Flee you fools” wtf man.

Dummy

fix worked, now i can enjoy ze game with no freezes
a question, one of the dragon bounties at spearpoint or w/e its called, the dragon is perched right beneath the tomb of some necromancer whos more powerful than the dragon is, so its kind of (fucking) tough to get the bounty. the shitter summons ice atronarchs and shoots fireballs which do 40 damage each (and im on 120 hp ~_~)

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Dummy

a question, one of the dragon bounties at spearpoint or w/e its called, the dragon is perched right beneath the tomb of some necromancer whos more powerful than the dragon is, so its kind of (fucking) tough to get the bounty. the shitter summons ice atronarchs and shoots fireballs which do 40 damage each (and im on 120 hp ~_~)

Do sam quest, summon dremora = win game.

knuck

DA!

Quoted from Dummy

Learn dem dodge, get a shield/apparel to get frost resistance, take potions, W+M1, use a sword, block, power attack, block power attack, bash, etc…

Monkeh

Quoted from Daleth

[…]
“Fly you fools”, not “Flee you fools” wtf man.

Div 6 at film quotes :((((

Dummy

Quoted from Darn

[…]

Do sam quest, summon dremora = win game.

no spoilers, shoo, even misc quests shouldnt be spoiled D:

Quoted from knuck

[…]

Learn dem dodge, get a shield/apparel to get frost resistance, take potions, W+M1, use a sword, block, power attack, block power attack, bash, etc…

I can dodge the necromancer all i want, but then i get fucked_upon by the dragon, if i hide behind a rock to avoid the dragons fire the ice atronarch and necromancer with his fireball shit get to me so i must run from cover
timing it so i get none or almost none of the dragons fire while dodging the rest in time is tricky
then i have to actually hit them (:D) and if I draw my bow im going to get damaged 90% of the time
no idea how sword block would help vs fireballs and dragon fire btw :D?

Monkeh

Equip bow..fire at dragon a few times…equip healing….run away healing oneself…equip big sword…run toward mage fucker…smash mage fucker…equip healing…run away healing oneself…equip bow…fire at dragon a few times…equip healing….run away healing oneself…rinse and repeat until dead. Enjoy dragon soul on toast or with a fresh salad.

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNuFNZijnCo&list=FLyq4Ml-gPV_zCHmcxCxfgxg&index=11&feature=plpp_video

Dummy

Quoted from Monkeh

Equip bow..fire at dragon a few times…equip healing….run away healing oneself…equip big sword…run toward mage fucker…smash mage fucker…equip healing…run away healing oneself…equip bow…fire at dragon a few times…equip healing….run away healing oneself…rinse and repeat until dead. Enjoy dragon soul on toast or with a fresh salad.

getting anywhere close to the necromancer = he switches to flames, i loose half of my hp before I can even get a swing in

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
getting anywhere close to the necromancer = he switches to flames, i loose half of my hp before I can even get a swing in

Just get a companion + learn to summon an atronach, should get a lot of the pressure of your back. I rarely even fight anymore, just let others do the work, fire some arrows from a safe distance and get the loot… Also, what darn said: get the sanguine’s rose and the game gets a lot easier.

Monkeh

Quoted from Dummy

You got a ward spell? Get that in one hand and your sword/mace/axe in the other, away you go…

Alternatively a companion works a treat or scrolls..use that fireball scroll you’ve been hording ffs!

Last edited by Monkeh,

rtan

-9w-

dummy it sounds like you need to put the game difficulty to easy

ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from Monkeh

Div 6 at film quotes :((((

“May the Force be with you” – Martin Luther King, Jr. as Admiral Spock in Battlestar Galactica and the Deathly Hallows

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Nice to see you guys Rimming each other :).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »