Forum

League of Legends

Created 24th February 2011 @ 01:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

wpminnows

[PG]

man chogath owns im just running around eating people going like 10/0/12 and shit

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I find it interesting that even the TF2 community follows the ‘LoL is super casual, don’t play it, play HoN, requires more skills and is awesome’, when the irony is jaw-breaking given that it’s the exact attitude CS:S/Quake-players have to their games versus Team Fortress 2, but as we all (hopefully) know, there’s more nuances than just that, but different elements are emphasized.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

HoN is fucking awesome, but the community should die in a fire, over and over and over again.

srsly, all dem haters. It’s fun with 4 other guys you know, even then it still can be a pain.

Psyche

Quoted from BERSERKER

I find it interesting that even the TF2 community follows the ‘LoL is super casual, don’t play it, play HoN, requires more skills and is awesome’, when the irony is jaw-breaking given that it’s the exact attitude CS:S/Quake-players have to their games versus Team Fortress 2, but as we all (hopefully) know, there’s more nuances than just that, but different elements are emphasized.

Except the tf2 community is actually right on that one…LoL IS more casual.
I don’t know about other people but personally I play both games, I play LoL because most of my uni friends play it and tbh playing a few games for the trolling aspect with them is always fun and I play HoN if I actually want some challenge. LoL removed most of the aspects of DotA that made it harder for new players to catch on faster to the metagame while HoN maintained those very aspects. Simple as that, nothing else to it :).

Bottom line is:
If you don’t care about challenge or competitive environments then play Lol. It IS more fun for the fact you can play close to being brain-dead and still be able to do fairly decent.
If you want a more competitive game go play HoN where your mistakes actually matter and at times can be extremely punishing.

Sketch

MM

lol is just all the anoying things in tf2 such as slowdown and health draining weapons (natasha, FaN, piss, shortstop, batillions backup blah blah) turned into a whole game of annoying weapons, slow down, irritating sentries, gay tanks and general turtling. mixed with some annoying spy and more slowdown. + you cant even aim! glhf

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

Quoted from Sketch

lol is just all the anoying things in tf2 such as slowdown and health draining weapons (natasha, FaN, piss, shortstop, batillions backup blah blah) turned into a whole game of annoying weapons, slow down, irritating sentries, gay tanks and general turtling. mixed with some annoying spy and more slowdown. + you cant even aim! glhf

This

Meppi

*FzzT*

I have only been playing HoN for a couple of days now, went from LoL to HoN. So far I have only really had people being nice to me as I ask what to do and so on. I often ask what hero to pick as I am not certain of the roles or so and people tend to be helpful and give advice how to play that hero while in the game.

I still play LoL some times but really thats mostly because my friends play it. HoN I can sadly only play on my own or with my brother and maybe his friends.

I find both games to be good at what they are trying to do but find HoN a bit more complex than LoL. There are some significant differences between the game and even though they are very much alike I wouldn’t really compare them way to much.

FuguFish

Perilous

Any truly competitive game will have a community filled to the brim with retards

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from FuguFish

Any truly competitive game will have a community filled to the brim with retards

Sad truth

rytis

PrettyGay

who is better?
rammus or shen?

baerbel

trick17
trick17

shen

electro

Got Milk?

Quoted from baerbel

shen

listen to that nub, all mid all random skilled

minimoose

I get shouted at when playing HoN because I have no clue what is happening and I have only played like 3 games. I’ve also only played with the guy who shoots graveyards.

Downloaded LoL but haven’t had the time to play it :[

Last edited by minimoose,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

sucks shit

Anathema

Nice game, first 50 or so games you play will be terrible as you don’t have a clue what’s going on.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3