cl3ver

Quoted from hykleri

1. Stop playing LoL
2. Buy HoN
3. Read guides
4. Practice with better players
5. ???
6. Profit!

LoL is to easy, just test HoN u gonna love it. (10 free no-stat games).
I try to play LoL after playing some HoN but it was useless.

kuma

played dota for the longest time but could not get into hon, just felt shit

ThePledge

LoL is awesome. Having loads of fun throughout with different champs and almost reached lvl 30 now to play the real deal.

Bought HoN about a month ago and figured I’d listen to the people like they are appearing in this thread. Paid 35 euros for HoN, downloaded the game, and during my first 3 games with different heros I got shouted at, flamed and annoyed. Even though I felt like I was doing reasonable myself.

Thanks HoN kings, now if someone could help me out understand why being a flamer is so much easier than helping now people out (see what i did there), very much appreciated!

LoL name = ThePledge, just add me in for random 5v5’s :D

WildCard

Only play ranked in lol now so anyone lvl 30 and non retarded at the game msg me on steam sometime if have 4 others :P

LoL name WildCards.

pykow

hmmz, i gonna try LoL maybe

Destrutor

Quoted from RareSpycrab

[…]Also when valve releases DotA 2, HoN will die but LoL won’t

Let me guess, you read this on LoL/HoN forums?

Psyche

If what you say is true and HoN dies while LoL gets a high player base then the players of DotA 2 will only be happier for having less noobs in their game.

And pledge, when someone clueless is playing a game of HoN in your team you have the right to rage as you’ll be wasting around 40 minutes of your life knowing you’re going to lose a game from like ~10 mins in.

Last edited by Psyche,

archy

85% of my lost games are lost because some random retards only do bullshit/feed and dont play their heroes/roles properly.

the other 15% i fail myself… but when i fail, i fail properly. :p

so in 85% of the lost games, i spend some time raging at others for doing completely retarded stuff…

EDIT: talking about hon btw

EDIT 2 (reading the post after mine): i am from time to time in a good mood and then i even politely offer advice or tell them what they do wrong (being serious right now). But when the response of a failer is: “STFU; I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING; GO FUCK YOURSELF”… well, you might as well skip that part and just flame them yourself^^

Last edited by archy,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Psyche

If what you say is true and HoN dies while LoL gets a high player base then the players of DotA 2 will only be happier for having less noobs in their game.

And pledge, when someone clueless is playing a game of HoN in your team you have the right to rage as you’ll be wasting around 40 minutes of your life knowing you’re going to lose a game from like ~10 mins in.

Shut up. You never ever flame someone new to the game. A competitive game of TF2 last 30 mins and I will not flame someone for being bad in the match. You offer advice, have them jungle or something if you think they are feeding. The communities in both LoL and HoN are awful for this. I hope I never have to play with someone like you.

Psyche

Excuse me?

I don’t want to get in a long argument with the likes of a keyboard warrior on the forum so I’ll make this my only response and I’ll try to make it very short:

1. I never said I would flame anyone for being new to the game. Infact, If I was playing a pub I’d kick them in the lobby phase -> I’m entitled to pick the people I want to play with and I’m not obliged to play with newcomers if I choose not to.

2. If you start playing RANKED/STAT games as soon as you buy the game without having a fucking clue people will rage at you and with good reason. there are NO STATS game where people can fucking learn how to play the game without fucking wasting everyone else’s time and fucking up both their stats and PSR. If you don’t want to be flamed at don’t be a dick.

3. TF2 =/= HoN. If you lose a game of TF2 – big deal. If you lose a game of HoN – You lose PSR and your stats get lowered + if you lose badly like I described (i.e ~10 mins in you know you’re going to lose but the game drags on for 40 mins) then it’s a massive fucking waste of time and some of us just don’t have that much time to play HoN – Perhaps 2/3 games a day at best. If 2 of those games are complete and utter shit because of X person then I have the right to fucking rage. Most of the time newcomers are ignorant fucktards anyway and never even try to listen to what you say.
Eventually people just give up because trying to help out people with shit attitude gets you nowhere.

PS: Sorry if all the “fuck” words are hard on the eyes but I couldn’t be bothered to type in any other way when faced with such ignorance.

The reason you don’t find as much flame in LoL is because games you play don’t mean shit until you are lvl 20-30 where you can play RANKED games where stuff actually counts, unlike HoN – Where you can play “ranked” games from the start.

Last edited by Psyche,

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from ThePledge

Bought HoN about a month ago and figured I’d listen to the people like they are appearing in this thread. Paid 35 euros for HoN, downloaded the game, and during my first 3 games with different heros I got shouted at, flamed and annoyed. Even though I felt like I was doing reasonable myself.

HON is renowned for having a terrible community of sperglords, I’d avoid unless you absolutely have to play it.

blind

popkõrns

LOL, trashtalk is a part of HoN which honestly, most of this ‘pure’ tf2 community cant handle, np, but generally if you’re not brasilian or russian and actually say you’re new to the game, what do you suggest etc, people are not going to be dicks and flame you all the time. You deserve all the flame when you pick a hero that plays a huge role in the game (carries, initiators etc), have no clue what to do and don’t even ask for help.

electro

Got Milk?

lols has the real trashtalk, 2/10 some1 is flaming, but there is an /ignore function :D

you will never see some1 in hon spamming some random shit(not flame) the whole game

add: Haengers

if you want to have some chillin’ games, also got a smurf account wich i can use if you want to play against noobs :D

WildCard

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Shut up. You never ever flame someone new to the game. A competitive game of TF2 last 30 mins and I will not flame someone for being bad in the match. You offer advice, have them jungle or something if you think they are feeding. The communities in both LoL and HoN are awful for this. I hope I never have to play with someone like you.

As achy also said above 90 % of the people who are failing in a game even if offered advice they simply troll you as they already know they have fecked up.

I have lost count how many times ive had feeders/ragers/afkers in my team, even in higher elo you will still find this played vs ppl 1800+ elo who act like idiots and simply troll/ruin game if there losing. Even when offering advice to someone who isnt doing very well you wil lfind most of the time your either ignored or flamed at.

Basically to say you should never rage at someone new to a competitive game is a stupid remark, I only play ranked usually which would be i suppose the ” competitive scene of LoL ” and if I have a player on my team who doesnt understand how to play his champion or what the enemys are capable of etc then i certainly will rage to fuck at him :P followed by reporting him with everyone else on my team if he is that bad.

There are custom and normal games for a reason :) practise there if your new.

electro

Got Milk?

if you get failgames at ranked, LoL forums is your friend

so many ppl are looking for some1 to play with

you get good comms and good reactions to advices

also you find ppl on irc
#loleurope_en and #leagueoflegends for english comms
#loleurope_de for german
#loleurope_es for spainish
#loleurope_fr for french

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »