Forum

smashed ipod screen :(

Created 14th February 2011 @ 18:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Si^

T2P
[PG]

this is a common problem seen soo many iphones/ipods which a smashed screen like that I’m guessing yours is still working right?

What my friend did was just bitch at apple till they gave him a new iphone but i hear the policy on that changed so I dunno! Gl.

herpderp

DAKKA

Good luck getting anything repaired under warranty through apple :D And if it’s not under warranty you can expect to pay out your ass for “Apple repair”.

Better off finding an iDevice repair center.

Last edited by herpderp,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from herpderp

Good luck getting anything repaired under warranty through apple :D And if it’s not under warranty you can expect to pay out your ass for “Apple repair”.

Better off finding an iDevice repair center.

OHHHHHHH!!! EWEDOWIUN!!!

Stop hating on Apple plox :P

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
OHHHHHHH!!! EWEDOWIUN!!!

Stop hating on Apple plox :P

Stop increasing your post count by posting :

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
OHHHHHHH!!! EWEDOWIUN!!!

every time I make a post.

I don’t hate Apple, I think they are hilarious.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

[…]

OHHH!!! EWEDOWIUN!!! :P

One mouse button, fair enough, but my iPod ended up in the laundry numerous times, and it’s still working, that while my previous media players didn’t even need water to die on me :/

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

[…]

apple isnt hilarious.
the customer who buy all the apple shit are!

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

apple isnt hilarious.
the customer who buy all the apple shit are!

Ey man, personally I think iPad is great for when you’re out of toilet paper!

Bury.

internecine

Quoted from Si^

this is a common problem seen soo many iphones/ipods which a smashed screen like that I’m guessing yours is still working right?

What my friend did was just bitch at apple till they gave him a new iphone but i hear the policy on that changed so I dunno! Gl.

I smashed my iphone screen recently and ended up having to take it to the nearest apple store, as part of their ‘policy’ they give you a one off free replacement and after that you’re buggered if anything happens. That’s for iphones though not ipods so might be different.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Bury.

I smashed my iphone screen recently and ended up having to take it to the nearest apple store, as part of their ‘policy’ they give you a one off free replacement and after that you’re buggered if anything happens. That’s for iphones though not ipods so might be different.

cheers ill take it to my nearest one and see what they say… inb4 more money to fix than to replace :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2