Forum

lol students in london

Created 9th December 2010 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Quoted from Davib

Higher education isn’t for everyone, country needs a much larger focus on vocational training rather than churning out tertiary eductated folks into an oversaturated market.

QFT – university isn’t for everyone and people need to realise that. I’m currently in my final year of a Physics MSci, and a lot of my friends and peers come from poorer families and get by purely on student loans. The amount of debt we’re coming out with after four years with tuition fees at £3k per year is pretty high, because that doesn’t take into account living costs (so most have an additional maintenance loan of £3-4k). If tuition fees were bumped up by another £6k per year that pretty much doubles the cost of a degree, and I know some of my friends probably wouldn’t have come to university if that were the case (even though they’re on track for solid degrees at the end). The protests are definitely justified… and this isn’t even getting into the Lib Dems doing a 180 on their higher education promises (because a large number of students voted Lib Dem solely for reasons like this).

Last edited by Sheridyn,

Spira

Gimmie job and I won’t go to uni.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Yeah voted for the Lib Dems for that reason and I can’t get this knife out of my back from Nick Clegg.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from rtan

fucking retards in Glasgow protesting about something that doesn’t affect them.

ppl in scotland dont go to uni anyway

Quoted from Hildreth

Yeah voted for the Lib Dems for that reason and I can’t get this knife out of my back from Nick Clegg.

A politician lied? Who’d a thunk it eh?

kaidus

WiK?

What a joke.

infussle

wait a second, you know lib dems only have 55 seats right?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

anyone any idea wuts this thread about?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Yup

Black_Bob

[DA]

This song sums it up! nsfw

http://www.kontraband.com/videos/25138/Use-My-Arsehole-As-A-Cnt/#show