lol students in london

Created 9th December 2010 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Well its not really people in uni at the moment pissed off, if you signed up when it was £3k it still will be £3k for the rest of years. Uni students are protesting for future students/siblings/generations.

The majority of people at my uni do appear to be fairly pissed off about it actually.

Which I find funny cause I don’t give a shit.

UL those of you who want to spend 6k studying fashion or media studies or w/e, go get an apprenticeship or something else that might actually help.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Foster

UL those of you who want to spend 6k studying fashion or media studies or w/e, go get an apprenticeship or something else that might actually help.

Ye thats partly true as well. All the maths is based on 50% of the people in this country going to university which when you really think about it, is a total fucking waste of time and money.

davesan

epx^
Panda

Quoted from Foster

[…]

The majority of people at my uni do appear to be fairly pissed off about it actually.

Which I find funny cause I don’t give a shit.

HEREHERE

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Skyride

Think about from their perspective. Some of these students are going to get absolutely fucked for life financially because some greedy fucking bankers took the piss, and the government bailed the bankers out when the shit hit the fan, instead of leaving them to face the music like anyone else on the planet. Now the government has chosen students as one of the scapegoats for the missing money.

Personally, I’d be fucking pissed off too and totally condone doing whatever they feel is necessary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koY6kXhQDQo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mong

alfa

Quoted from d2m

[…]

You need a new website.

I’ll fix it up in my job :D

hahahaha <33 matt :D

rtan

-9w-

fucking retards in Glasgow protesting about something that doesn’t affect them.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from WOODY[

[…]

mong

thanks Richie.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from Skyride

Think about from their perspective. Some of these students are going to get absolutely fucked for life financially because some greedy fucking bankers took the piss, and the government bailed the bankers out when the shit hit the fan, instead of leaving them to face the music like anyone else on the planet. Now the government has chosen students as one of the scapegoats for the missing money.

Personally, I’d be fucking pissed off too and totally condone doing whatever they feel is necessary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koY6kXhQDQo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

shut up

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from lolage

The majority of the protesters wont want to cause any fuss.

If they didn’t want a fuss they wouldn’t be protesting.

randa

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

WE HAVE A CONTENDER FOR THE MOST RETARDED STATEMENT OF THE YEAR

DING DING DING***********

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from randa

[…]

WE HAVE A CONTENDER FOR THE MOST RETARDED STATEMENT OF THE YEAR

DING DING DING***********

You sir, have just missed the entire fucking point of protesting.

minimoose

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

You sir have quoted the wrong comment

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

All the people protesting are mostly non students just in it to cause some “anarchy” and beat shit up, all the students i know really couldn’t give a fuck. They dont have to pay the fee’s up front only when they start earning over 21k it comes out of their salery so who cares?
Maybe it will weed out some of the retards who go to uni to earn micky mouse degrees like Sports science, Media studies, Psycology and all that bollocks.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Isn’t there some sort of “no politics” rule on this forum?

Also.

Davib

Higher education isn’t for everyone, country needs a much larger focus on vocational training rather than churning out tertiary eductated folks into an oversaturated market.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »