Forum

The well #6 - FB

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

Mirelin

alus

Which mouse should i ask for the birthday?

Logitech G500 or Steelseries Xai?

I love shape of the MX518 so G500 will be the best choice for me, but i heard it is uncomfortable because of the sensor which is located under the scroll(Not in the middle of the mouse)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Mirelin

Which mouse should i ask for the birthday?

Logitech G500 or Steelseries Xai?

I love shape of the MX518 so G500 will be the best choice for me, but i heard it is uncomfortable because of the sensor which is located under the scroll(Not in the middle of the mouse)

I don’t think you get the idea of this thread Mirelin. This is where people ask YOU things. :D

Biohazard

IDK

They are both great mice. I got to use for a day or 2 both of them not long ago and would only say g500 because I use MX518 myself atm and was using g5 before it – I am very used to it’s shape. Xai quality of components however feels a bit better than g500 but I guess it is a matter of personal preference. I would advise going to the nearest retailers and asking if they have un-boxed versions for customers to have a quick try.

rytis

PrettyGay

stupid one: how many years FB is alive?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from rytis

stupid one: how many years FB is alive?

They’ve been kicking about since early 2008 I believe, although Exfane is the only member still remaining from the original lineup that played their first etf2 match back in April 2008.

Last edited by Skyride,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Bootcamp in WZZRD Enschede

March 9th, 2008 by Worst Player Known to Man
Here’s a small update regarding the State of the Brigade. Saturday we arrived in the venue, set-up, met with Krypton the Crude Colossal for the first time and played a couple of Practise Clan Matches. We played TIT and M8D, which we both ruled like the one ring. These were the first two matches we ever played together, so we’re very satisfied with that result.

Last edited by Arie,

Pyle

Jup bitches… Back then… ALL 6 of us smoked weed :) what happend ?

Last edited by Pyle,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

6 stoners in 1 clan, can’t be good.

‘all ready?’ sec guys, smoke, in one big loop. so never ready :<

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Theyre just bitches now pyle! Arie thinks he can live without a liver but not without lungs

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Exfane

Theyre just bitches now pyle! Arie thinks he can live without a liver but not without lungs

Have you tried feeding him pot brownies? Or “herbal” tea?

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Exfane

you ought to teach them some sense man!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Is it better to kill their medic but let yours die, or protect your medic and let theirs get away?

Dummy

Quoted from Permzilla

Is it better to kill their medic but let yours die, or protect your medic and let theirs get away?

depends on your and theirs DM, time yours and their medic had to overheal, uber percentages

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

They’ve been kicking about since early 2008 I believe, although Exfane is the only member still remaining from the original lineup that played their first etf2 match back in April 2008.

Maybe there is some demos left of those matches? :D

I’m very curious how exfane was playing at those days.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

Maybe there is some demos left of those matches? :D

I’m very curious how exfane was playing at those days.

http://etf2l.org/matches/39/

Check the screenshots i think i have the demos from this game, if only we could still watch them :[

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »