The well #6 - FB

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

FB loves well, the topic, not the map.

So here’s your chance to ask us anything about the clan, past/present/future members, the services we offer, our secret weed stash, why an asthmatic forensics student would smoke every day, the real reason Kaidus’ wrist hurts so much and anything else that you want to know (What’s the meaning of Liff?).

I’ll start off answering questions, since all the others are lazy cunt students with no proper jobs.

Last edited by Arie,

David

What exactly happened to fb green?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from David

What exactly happened to fb green?

A really bad “the Bold & the Beautiful” episode got re-enacted in TF2/real-life.

What do you think to be the reason for your continued solid performance in ESL, while you don’t do as well in other leagues?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Who in FB smokes the most weed?

Since you’re a scout – what advice would you give to a starting scout pair?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

What do you think to be the reason for your continued solid performance in ESL, while you don’t do as well in other leagues?

We’re in 2 leagues atm, ESL and ETF2L. We’ve dropped points against k1ck and Mr. in ETF2L where we really shouldn’t have, while we picked up some unexpected points against pwr and epsilon in ESL.
It’s funny how you can struggle against a team in ETF2L and make them ragequit the league in ESL (Sorry Spaniards, you know we love you). Or get raped by a div 1 team one night and beat Epsilon the next.
If only we knew how these things worked.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Which LAN have you/FB enjoyed most?

Which LANs are you planning to attend in the near future?

Is there going to be another FB frag video? They are always good.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Hildreth

Who in FB smokes the most weed?

Since you’re a scout – what advice would you give to a starting scout pair?

That’s got to be Exfane. It would be Fisshu if he wasn’t a poor jobless student.

For any starting scout pair I would advise to have well defined roles and positions for the important maps. Consider setting up a private talk key between you and your buddy. This way you can make small traps without messing up the comms of your team. Most importantly, make sure you enjoy playing with your scout partner.

Last edited by Arie,

konr

One day my aim will be sick and I’ll hit more or less everything and another day I literally win only 2 scout duels in a game. What do you think I should do to improve consistency? I’m a scout btw. Also sometimes I’ll be on a good sniper day and a shit scout day, and vice versa. Sometimes both are good and both are bad. It’s so inconsistent.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from CrashSite

Which LAN have you/FB enjoyed most?

Which LANs are you planning to attend in the near future?

Is there going to be another FB frag video? They are always good.

i40. The TF2 finals alone made the event worth attending.

We’ll most likely be at i42. Depending on finances we might make an appearance at some other EU LANs.

There’s bound to be another frag vid some day. Until there’s a proper sequel to ‘barrythekiller91’ you can see the weird shit Mirelin does on a good day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7PJpGtcPc

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

What did FB play before TF2?

Whats the secret behind the name Fakkel Brigade? Any background stories?

Are you going to attend WASM or maxlan?
(MGO contacts!?)

Guess this also is a good way to say: Big Thanks FB, your support with relays and hosting several sites makes you very special! Keep it up <3

Last edited by mvp.,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from konr

One day my aim will be sick and I’ll hit more or less everything and another day I literally win only 2 scout duels in a game. What do you think I should do to improve consistency? I’m a scout btw. Also sometimes I’ll be on a good sniper day and a shit scout day, and vice versa. Sometimes both are good and both are bad. It’s so inconsistent.

My aim is consistently bad, so I really can’t help you with that. When I have a week where I can play a lot it’s better, but after the weekend break I’m back to 0 on sunday. Put in the hours, do duel, go dm_store, install autoaim.exe.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from mvp.

What did FB play before TF2?

Whats the secret behind the name Fakkel Brigade? Any background stories?

Are you going to attend WASM or maxlan?
(MGO contacts!?)

Guess this also is a good way to say: Big Thanks FB, your support with relays and hosting several sites makes you very special! Keep it up <3

Fakkel is slang for joint. It’s also the name of a pretty cool dutch rap group. So what do you get when TF2 playing potheads that listen to rap music make a TF2 clan? FakkelBrigade. “FakkelBrigade, FakkelBrigade. Wat, zeg ik het te vaak? FAKKELBRIGADE”.

Any great TF2 LANs we’re interested in going to. Depending on cost and possible LAN support from sponsors.

Your welcome ;)

konr

Quoted from Arie

[…]

My aim is consistently bad, so I really can’t help you with that. When I have a week where I can play a lot it’s better, but after the weekend break I’m back to 0 on sunday. Put in the hours, do duel, go dm_store, install autoaim.exe.

I’ll take that last option. Brb, gonna hit quad up on steam ;)

What do you think is the best thing to do for a scout at gullywash mid? There’s a soldier that’s just jumped from garage onto point to get the height advantage, the combo is in valley on their side next to their garage, one scout is there with them and the other is supporting the soldier with the demoman on mid from behind the point (closer to their choke) and me and my scout partner are in valley wondering what to do. I’ve always just had a huge herp derp moment every time we get to mid on gullywash. I can’t seem to think straight.
Being that I’m a retard, I’m making a diagram now.

Last edited by konr,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from konr

There’s a soldier that’s just jumped from garage onto point to get the height advantage, the combo is in valley on their side next to their garage, one scout is there with them and the other is supporting the soldier with the demoman on mid from behind the point (closer to their choke) and me and my scout partner are in valley wondering what to do. I’ve always just had a huge herp derp moment every time we get to mid on gullywash. I can’t seem to think straight.

We’re never both in valley. Fisshu normally goes choke, sometimes sniper on main just to mix things up. I usually jump up on mid, call the demo first, call which way their combo goes and get the hell off the point when the soldiers ‘go turris’. Our normal tactic has Leon as heavy, so we just do damage and stay alive until he gets in.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »