Forum

The well #6 - FB

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Hey konr, if you want I can give you some stvs of us playing gully. We have a sick sniper though, so you may need to adjust a bit! <3

konr

Quoted from Arie

[…]

We’re never both in valley. Fisshu normally goes choke, sometimes sniper on main just to mix things up. I usually jump up on mid, call the demo first, call which way their combo goes and get the hell off the point when the soldiers ‘go turris’. Our normal tactic has Leon as heavy, so we just do damage and stay alive until he gets in.

This is what happens way too often with me when I play gully. The other team seems organised and we get flattened.
http://i.min.us/iXXba.png

Quoted from Spike Himself

Hey konr, if you want I can give you some stvs of us playing gully. We have a sick sniper though, so you may need to adjust a bit! <3

My team doesn’t like it when I go sniper on gully because they know I’m far too retarded to be consistent on it as any class haha :D

Last edited by konr,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

A couple standard questions coming up:

Farourite map in current map pool?

What map would you want to see in map pool?

What is the future of tf2?

FB’s position on unlocks?

herpderp

DAKKA

Playing stoned vs Playing sober.

Can you recommend any garden furnature since ours snowed over because I’m too lazy to clear them away before the snow starts :(

I’ve met many dutch people in person and they all seemed perfectly nice & adorable, and one saleswoman even corrected my english when I asked for something- impressive. However, every single dutch person I have met on the internet (which totals at 2, granted) seems to be borderline retarded in all things humour (I’m talking like, 2-3 horrendously unfunny jokes per every 10 minutes). What the fuck?

Please note, I’m not saying dutch people aren’t funny, I’m trying to find out if that’s the case, or if the unfunny bastards I know -who happen to be dutch- are an exception. Father Ted = Not a racist.

Oh yeah, I actually have a somewhat serious question, would you give mumble slots (temporarily) to a group of people who are playing something other than TF2 and lacking voice-comms, or do u want to keep it within the TF2 community, which would be understandable? I’ve got nothing specific in mind, but it’s an issue that arose in the past once or twice.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from CrashSite

A couple standard questions coming up:

Farourite map in current map pool?

What map would you want to see in map pool?

What is the future of tf2?

FB’s position on unlocks?

Speaking for myself:

Fav. map: Gully (for now)

New map: koth_viaduct

Unlocks: Selectively allow the decent ones. But we don’t care a whole lot tbh

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from herpderp

Can you recommend any garden furnature since ours snowed over because I’m too lazy to clear them away before the snow starts :(

Will have to wait for one of the stoners to answer, I don’t smoke.

And no.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

I’ve met many dutch people in person and they all seemed perfectly nice & adorable, and one saleswoman even corrected my english when I asked for something- impressive. However, every single dutch person I have met on the internet (which totals at 2, granted) seems to be borderline retarded in all things humour (I’m talking like, 2-3 horrendously unfunny jokes per every 10 minutes). What the fuck?

Please note, I’m not saying dutch people aren’t funny, I’m trying to find out if that’s the case, or if the unfunny bastards I know -who happen to be dutch- are an exception. Father Ted = Not a racist.

Oh yeah, I actually have a somewhat serious question, would you give mumble slots (temporarily) to a group of people who are playing something other than TF2 and lacking voice-comms, or do u want to keep it within the TF2 community, which would be understandable? I’ve got nothing specific in mind, but it’s an issue that arose in the past once or twice.

Most dutchies speak a fair bit of English. Mostly with a nice thick accent :) Maybe your dutch friends are just terrible at telling a joke in English.

The Mumble isn’t purely TF2 already. There are some WoW and Global Agenda teams on it and I wouldn’t mind giving a channel to a team that needs it.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Will you take my appreciation-hug @ LAN for all the amazing stuff you’re doing for the community?

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from herpderp

lol dude, you just made my day

Quoted from Arie

Most dutchies speak a fair bit of English. Mostly with a nice thick accent :) Maybe your dutch friends are just terrible at telling a joke in English.

The Mumble isn’t purely TF2 already. There are some WoW and Global Agenda teams on it and I wouldn’t mind giving a channel to a team that needs it.

Yeah maybe.

And cool, thanks, will keep it in mind.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from morf

Will you take my appreciation-hug @ LAN for all the amazing stuff you’re doing for the community?

Definitely!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Look around the threads on here to find my posts. I’m the funniest dutchie you’ve (n)ever met.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Arie

We’ve dropped points against k1ck and Mr. in ETF2L where we really shouldn’t have, while we picked up some unexpected points against pwr and epsilon in ESL….
It’s funny how you can struggle against a team in ETF2L and make them ragequit the league in ESL….Or get raped by a div 1 team one night and beat Epsilon the next.
If only we knew how these things worked.

Strength of the weed currently available?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Strength of the weed currently available?

It’s really amazing how well Fisshu and Exfane play while high. It doesn’t seem to have a negative influence on their abilities. Years of exposure must have made them resistant.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »