Forum

The Well #2

Created 25th November 2010 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from IPZIE

Does your mouse sens depends on how much beer you had or are you straight edging now?
Is “participate” your favorite word?

Im sad to announce that I am straight edging due to budget cuts. Very broke. I change all my settings almost daily. Its not my favorite word, just unable to use different words due to my language handicap.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Changing your settings is just to cloak your tactics right :) staying mysterious

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from IPZIE

Changing your settings is just to cloak your tactics right :) staying mysterious

Too many hours of TF2. Changing my settings gives it a fresh feeling for 5 minutes.

Linus

[d¿s]

What do you think is the best method to practice rocketjumping?

Яyan

Following from jh’s thread, i’m sure someone asked how to judge a good time for jumping the enemy as a roamer, being a roamer yourself, what idealisms do you follow to make sure you don’t fail?

And also, what headset do you reccomend, I think mine is dying…

:)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

What is your position on stance on skeaking hiding spots, is it better to go for the risky play, or stay with your team to help depend from the push.

Also which is ur favorite spot to get that all important pick?

Last edited by CrashSite,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Linus

What do you think is the best method to practice rocketjumping?

Guess the jump maps, I can only do the quickduckwalljump and strafe a bit either left or right. Should ask fragga.

kuma

what is your favorite beer?

do you worry about developing a beer belly?

can you show me your muscles?

do you bunch or fold toilet paper?

Last edited by kuma,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Appe or Haza?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Яyan

Following from jh’s thread, i’m sure someone asked how to judge a good time for jumping the enemy as a roamer, being a roamer yourself, what idealisms do you follow to make sure you don’t fail?

And also, what headset do you reccomend, I think mine is dying…

:)

Everyone expects me to jump always so I dont have a good time to jump. Depending on rybs comms “demo hit, scouts weak” etc. Or something we have agreed to do before arriving on mid with scouts usually. Rarely jump in blind, always have a hint of a plan atleast :P

Яyan

Quoted from Darn

[…]

Everyone expects me to jump always so I dont have a good time to jump. Depending on rybs comms “demo hit, scouts weak” etc. Or something we have agreed to do before arriving on mid with scouts usually. Rarely jump in blind, always have a hint of a plan atleast :P

And the headset? my right earphone just died.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Koeitje

Appe or Haza?

Tuff one. Haza needs less heals so ill pick him, thou dunc usually kept healing him the whole map.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

What is your position on stance on skeaking hiding spots, is it better to go for the risky play, or stay with your team to help depend from the push.

Also which is ur favorite spot to get that all important pick?

Depending on your situation, risky play is always good but you have to be prepared to lose one CP if it doesnt work. Favorite spot, dont really have one but lets say flanking bl cp2 when enemy medic is retreating from mid.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

And the headset? my right earphone just died.

I have always bought the cheapest one, usually last for 3-4 months till they break. Now im using sseries pink siberias. Dont like them, mic is awful, too many cords, but on the plus side they still work after 6 months. Buy the cheapest you can find with a mic, not those walkman style headsets thou.

Last edited by Darn,

Яyan

Quoted from Darn

[…]

I have always bought the cheapest one, usually last for 3-4 months till they break. Now im using sseries pink siberias. Dont like them, mic is awful, too many cords, but on the plus side they still work after 6 months.

I’d have thought someone from dignitas would have some high quality sponsor headsets of some kind ;P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »