Forum

The Well #2

Created 25th November 2010 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

I’d have thought someone from dignitas would have some high quality sponsor headsets of some kind ;P

Most of the people also thinks we get paid.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Do you find any value in MGE/DM/Airshotmod servers or is it all in-game. Also how do you improve comms in a team.

Not here

How did u get your aim? and how to get it?

shank

vs

On granary should I stay on my team`s crates or jump on the enemy`s and try to push em off?

How do you judge if my life is more/less valuable then killing an enemy.

Bombing or mid range spam?

How do you know when to retreat?

Last edited by shank,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

Do you find any value in MGE/DM/Airshotmod servers or is it all in-game. Also how do you improve comms in a team.

To a certain point mge/dm/airshotmods is a good way to get your aim to a level which is needed to play at prem (appe is awful in mge and a great solly, good example) but what I found is that more I play them my game suffers in matches. So play dms etc to a point you feel comfortable that you wont miss the important shots and focus on your gamesense after that, watch demos, play quakeduels.

You need one ingame leader in your team, rest of your team only needs to have very simple comms and no native english players. How it works for us, they provide small bits of info to me and I assemble the big picture.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from shank

On granary should I stay on my team`s crates or jump on the enemy`s and try to push em off?

Again depending on the situation. When you jump you can be picked off very easily, say your demo lost the initial midfight and needs few seconds to heal up. You jump with people who still have heals in your team following you to put the pressure up till your demo gets heals and can rape the other team. If you get picked off too fast, they can keep the pressure and destroy your team.

If your demo wins the midfight its good to stay on the box and be ready to fend off their soldier/scouts and give more room for your demo to deal damage.

When to retreat, its a feeling which I tend to just shake off.. I think I survived a midfight back in 1978. You kinda feel it, you might lose the midfight in the first 2 seconds, they get an early pick and thus greater position and its an uphill battle.

Last edited by Darn,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Not here

How did u get your aim? and how to get it?

Many wasted years in quakeworld and 1.6 before TF2 + 500hrs of ammomod when it was released. fml.

huhystah

Who’s better in your opinion. Extremer or Ryb?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from huhystah

Who’s better in your opinion. Extremer or Ryb?

F2 and extremer is better than ryb. Ryb is better than Extremer. Ill go and say that ryb is the best individual player in the world. Excellent comms, always calm, never rage, never emo and always plays for the team and not for himself.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

how do you improve your positioning?
is it true that with good positioning you dont need that great of an aim?
does roaming include a bit of luck on your side, meaning a team not covering their flanks correctly or is experience telling you when to go where

Bury.

internecine

How much life do you think TF2 has left?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from baerbel

how do you improve your positioning?
is it true that with good positioning you dont need that great of an aim?
does roaming include a bit of luck on your side, meaning a team not covering their flanks correctly or is experience telling you when to go where

Absolutely great aimers can nullify the advantage you get from your position, how to improve it is by testing. You know which spot is hard to hit and where it is easier to aim after a while.

Sure luck is a small factor, but its this fuzzy feeling guess you could call it experience when you just know that “NOW, they wont expect me” Many people tend to think roaming soldier as a lonewolf and play it like that, but you should always include your team in on everything you do. Say you sneaked on a great position behind them, call your team to put a little pressure to give yourself more room to attack. Cos in prem even if you get behind them you usually will be destroyed after youve fired your 2nd rocket.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Bury.

How much life do you think TF2 has left?

We have been slowly progressing to a point where we have pretty much everything a succesful esports game needs. Got casts, writers, enthustic people, mgos etc etc. Unless TF2 gets a proper LAN tournament in 2011, it will be the last year. By proper I mean something like dreamhack which gets publicity outside of uk or finland like assembly/iseries.

Get all the big teams there even the yanks, give people a big show and without a shadow of a doubt TF2 would enter the big leagues. As you all know when TF2 gets together we will be remembered :P That Is the only way I see topend TF2 staying alive, and if it falls the whole community will slowly crumble.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

If tf2 dies, what will you go on to do?

Have you gotten laid by telling a girl you are a proffesional e-sports player?

I’m bored. how would you entertain me?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Swifty

If tf2 dies, what will you go on to do?

Have you gotten laid by telling a girl you are a proffesional e-sports player?

I’m bored. how would you entertain me?

Will stop playing, gettin too old. Still dont know what im going to do with my life.. enjoy being in the spotlight, I think I will pursue something where I can shout my own name “RAULIOII RAuliiii UUUUUARRr LOOK AT ME!” Open for job offers.

yes.

Watch that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYUzHjYPFhE

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »