Forum

Black ops

Created 9th November 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Quoted from Sheridyn

I like the part where Treyarch looked at IW’s multiplayer balancing and went, “You know what’s overpowered? Not the 95% of retards running around with akimbos and marathon/lightweight/steady aim spraying and racking up kills, but the people using sniper rifles, grenade launchers and shotguns. We gotta nerf all that shit even more so you’re forced to play with SMGs or else you’re just gimping yourself.”

And hence Call of Duty: Retro Sprayfest was born.

Well played, Treyarch, well played. *sigh*

Yeah, and instead they could’ve done what, exactly? Nerf SMGs so sniping and noobtubing is more powerful? In a series like CoD where every single weapon is faggy bullshit, there are no winners. Now suck it up, you knew what u were getting before u bought that pile of shit. Tbh.

Jude

notdoggo

it is fun. isn’t that the point?

Last edited by Jude,

octochris

(0v0)

completed single player in 4 hours on veteran. nowhere near as good as mw or mw2. i’m a fag for that james bond shit.

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

Quoted from octochris

completed single player in 4 hours on veteran. nowhere near as good as mw or mw2. i’m a fag for that james bond shit.

just curious, why didnt u get any achievements like “complete campaing on veteran or complete maps on veteran, if u played it on veteran.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from GeneSIS^

[…]

just curious, why didnt u get any achievements like “complete campaing on veteran or complete maps on veteran, if u played it on veteran.

oshiiiiiii

tobitherobi

TÆØÅ

Quoted from blind

[…]

the general public will never understand that

That’s what I am afraid of… Its not right, activision is bribing journalists and review writers to acheive better review scores, fucking horrible.

Steve

Quoted from GeneSIS^

[…]

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/CallOfDutyBlackOps/achievements/

there are achievements for it, but only for a few missions

Mordi

≧◡≦

I Think both multiplayer and singleplayer are great!

toasty.

PHX

I think it’s pretty good fun. They just need to make the player limit 12 instead of 18 on the smaller maps, that is what they are balanced for it seems.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Buying it in 10 days.

Tf2 is deed.

huhystah

Getting blue screen of death when i connect to any server. Using windows xp, any idea?

dougiie

CotC

Id probably buy it, but it would probably run terribly on my laptop xDDD

revanxp

Quoted from huhystah

Getting blue screen of death when i connect to any server. Using windows xp, any idea?

black ops & win xp doesn’t work well together. In fact, this cod doesn’t work well with the pc either :P
Look @ steam forums/official cod forums. I think i saw a solution posted about that problem

toasty.

PHX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VXyaaagz4U&feature=player_embedded

Steve

lmao

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »