Forum

Black ops

Created 9th November 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

tasKu

e-famous

This is really off-topic
But, im here to proof that Black ops sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zVL8IRRvo&feature=recentlik

This video explains everything

Monkeh

.:ne:.

On a more serious note, is it any good? Thinking about splashing out, but only if its decent.

Sketch

MM

if you liked cod 456 generic copy paste method of game development then you will like this.
think of it not as a new game but a re-boxed hand-me-down with added lens flare and a couple of so so maps thrown in for “longevity”

to put it in perspective: if valve released this you would moan. and probably only buy it if you got a free hat in tf2.

Spira

I liked the zombie game from WaW. That’s the only real reason I can come up with to buy this game.

Monkeh

Seems it’s staying on the shelf then. Think I’ll concentrate on becoming the greatest TF2 player of all time instead…

ahem.

Linus

[d¿s]

I’m really enjoying the SP 3 hours in. The MP is unplayable though, laggy as hell, no matter what.

Daggial

fap

shit remake of other shit

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

While I still hate the series, Treyarch (whilst copying IW) usually create an overall better game, I suppose because they know the faults that the last game had.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Who wants to gift me it?!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Swifty

Who wants to gift me it?!

trust you to want a game called BLACK ops

Monkeh

Another question for you all….Medal of Honor or Black Ops? Which is win-est of them all?

tesco

mrp.

well, basicly medal of honor is a bad company 2 copy, and the black ops forum is full of rage, since the game is only running normally (~ decent fps), when steam is in offline (so no multiplayer for now), so it is optimized poorly

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

played mp for about 5h now, and yes it lags sometimes, but not unplayable.
Much better than mw2 imo, game feels more like cod4 than mw2 now, not airstrike/heli’s all the time killing you in the spwan. Just shame that netcode/servers/steam what ever makes the game lag, other than that great game imo :P

pykow

its just COD4 + WAW in one. And its should be good game.

Stew

Quoted from Monkeh

Seems it’s staying on the shelf then. Think I’ll concentrate on becoming the greatest TF2 player of all time instead…

ahem.

gl with that

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »