Forum

Black ops

Created 9th November 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

I played CoD and CoD2. Anything new here?

Fix for the lag http://codq.info/call-of-duty-7/black-ops-lag-fix/
works nicely

agron

Relic

Quoted from iQue

Best CoD game in a while? I don’t think a singleplayer CoD game has ever been this fun.

MP is great, I can play without lag no problem. Hope they get it fixed for those still struggling.

I know all the cool kids hate on Treyarch or CoD in general, but it really is a quality game, given you like the formula in the first place.

D:

Cod4 and mw2 had fun singleplayers. Played the 2 first missions of BO and found a pile of poo comparable to WaW.

It feels like an arcade shooter gun game with enemies that pop out for you to shoot until you glide to the next fight, rinse n repeat.

and the ai is just awful. I was supposed to follow the other yank in the 1st mission. Was fun to see him just run past shooting enemies from 1 meter away, not react to them at all. And i literally died a dozen times when you’re supposed to rappel down the hill because I’m essentially moving down a scripted path while enemies get free shots and me and end up killing me.

AAHRHHTHSGGA. well i’ll prolly still finish the game……………………………BUT MAN IT’S BAD D:

edit: hopefully the mission get better. the prison escape is just retarded. :D

Last edited by agron,

iQue

keso

Oh CoD4 and WaW had great singleplayer as well, I just really like the hollywood-esque feeling of this game. It doesn’t make sense all the time, but there’s more varied missions than earlier games and a story that while silly, is pretty interesting and fun to follow.

Not sure which is worse, the american pathos, the story itself, or the gameplay. I’m clearly biased, but this was even worse than BFBC2, unbelievable. Promotes retarded rambo-like gameplay, very fitting.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

tesco

mrp.

a possible solution to the stuttering:
at the first launch the game assumes that you have vga-s in sli mode (at least, you have more vga-s in you setup), and single core

put these into the config.cfg:
seta r_multiGpu to 0
seta r_multithreaded_device to 1

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

lol, Treyarch ALMOST got me convinced they could make a decent SP. But this topic and countless other sources (except for the corrupt gaming press) prove otherwise. I’m not even going to try it. WaW was bad enough already.

tbh, I wouldnt buy a COD game for the SP anyway as I wont even touch it. All about the MP as far as im concerned.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Is it worth getting this for the PS3???

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

100%

PC is so much better then the ps3 version could ever be due to promod :P

herpderp

DAKKA

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84502#BVRRWidgetID

SUPER EXPENSIVE PRO GAMING GLASSES

To go with your expensive pro game.

They sure know their target audience.

Oh and if you like the glasses, they figure you might like Call of Duty black ops. Because you can never own enough Call of Duty black ops.

Last edited by herpderp,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from herpderp

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84502#BVRRWidgetID

SUPER EXPENSIVE PRO GAMING GLASSES

To go with your expensive pro game.

They sure know their target audience.

Oh and if you like the glasses, they figure you might like Call of Duty black ops. Because you can never own enough Call of Duty black ops.

The other day I was wondering how to squander away my money and I ran across this gem. In all seriousness though, I do sometimes have concerns that my gaming experience will be so intense that the sheer digital brilliance of all the pixilated glory will actually burn my eyes right out of my skull as I play.

i love reviews :D

TucE

tR67
KUKKO!

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I bought this for ps3 yesterday (first fps game which i have on console), and it’s not bad at all. It’s having some minor lag issues with lobbies atm, but i have not regonized any other big problems and bugs.

Last edited by TucE,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

does one man army or the exploit relating to it exist?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »