Forum

League of Legends selected for WCG 2010

Created 5th July 2010 @ 17:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

RareSpycrab

After a bit more time playing i’ve found this game is extremely fun for people that are only just getting into the genre. I’ve just been playing since this morning and already have a few strats. It needs more map variety tho.

David

Quoted from RareSpycrab

After a bit more time playing i’ve found this game is extremely fun for people that are only just getting into the genre. I’ve just been playing since this morning and already have a few strats. It needs more map variety tho.

Its dota, there is 1 map. Sorry!

Psyche

1 map to rule them all RareSpycrab…

berg

there are two maps already 5×5 and 3×3 and will be more

Last edited by berg,

Edd

T2P

played lol once, i fed. I think im going to stick with HoN (<3 tempest 5-0-18 :D)

Squide

keso

Quoted from kolox

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL

edit: squide, did you play dota?

Yea i have played it.. got some friends who have moved on with it and plays at the top in DotA ^^

ambra

LoL wouldnt be that bad if it had portal key and no summoner spells or runes or a small set of broken heroes

FuguFish

Perilous

Quoted from Squide

[…]

Yea i have played it.. got some friends who have moved on with it and plays at the top in DotA ^^

So. Tell your friends that you think denying is pointless and see what they say

Squide

keso

Quoted from FuguFish

[…]

So. Tell your friends that you think denying is pointless and see what they say

Naah… i like denying.. dunno why thats disabled in LoL though :/

EpicFrench

:>

Lol @ answer like no heroes on LoL, those people don’t read the history of LoL.

Riot game will publish new hero like 1 per month.

Btw on LoL, there’s nothing like denny and not higher herbs, just something really cool for strategy.

FuguFish

Perilous

Quoted from Squide

[…]

Naah… i like denying.. dunno why thats disabled in LoL though :/

Cos the LoL designers said that denying was not an important part of dota which is bullshit obviously. I don’t see why they put a game in for WCG which has no significant learning curve…some pubbers could walk away with the cash lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4