Forum

Valve at e3

Created 14th June 2010 @ 13:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12

Sketch

MM

wii motion plus in zelda looked so laggy and glitchy compared to motion and kinect. the guy demoing it struggled to control the character at all. it was a pretty embarrassing e3 for Nintendo.

Even if every company is now copying what Nintendo originally did with the wiimote Nintendo are now a long LOOOOOOOONG way behind the competition. Sony with motion xbox with the impressive new console and kinect and all Nintendo have on the wii is a multi player shooter that looks the same as it did on n64, has been made on pc to a far higher quality by hobbyist modders and another zelda game, with even more clunky controls than ever before seen on any game. even a Japanese nerd couldn’t handle it!

surely Nintendo must be working on a next gen console already? cant believe that any business can let themselves get so far behind the competition.

lork

Quoted from Sketch

wii motion plus in zelda looked so laggy and glitchy compared to motion and kinect. the guy demoing it struggled to control the character at all. it was a pretty embarrassing e3 for Nintendo.

Even if every company is now copying what Nintendo originally did with the wiimote Nintendo are now a long LOOOOOOOONG way behind the competition. Sony with motion xbox with the impressive new console and kinect and all Nintendo have on the wii is a multi player shooter that looks the same as it did on n64, has been made on pc to a far higher quality by hobbyist modders and another zelda game, with even more clunky controls than ever before seen on any game. even a Japanese nerd couldn’t handle it!

surely Nintendo must be working on a next gen console already? cant believe that any business can let themselves get so far behind the competition.

are you serious? half of the kinect presentation was fitness games with a massive input lag and the other half was with actors http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/9/2010/06/07757512fe01652a77d524cf51795baf/original.gif
i can´t say anything about the sony imitation, just look like a better version of wiimote, but if you try the wiimotion plus you notice that something with the wii in the conference was wrong, in the presentation of the mickey game the wiimote works laggy too, and then when the press give the new zelda a try say that the control is actually very good.

“even a Japanese nerd” he is Shigeru Miyamoto -.-

“so far behind the competition.” http://nexgenwars.com/, look at the numbers, yeah, nintendo are soo far, they make a shitty rebuild of his old gamecube, win money for each wii sold, make games for his console for less money, and sell like bitches while the competicion is trying to copy their sucess.

said all this, wii sucks, xbox sucks and ps3 sucks, PC>ALL and sorry for my shitty english ;(

Anathema

Lmao at that Goldeneye remake.
Oh god it brings tears of joy to my eyes to see how horrible those graphics are.
I’m a Wii owner and I’m happy with my choice of console. I need no console to play pc-like games on it. The graphics of this game are just a massive joke tbh. I tried Call Of Duty 5 on the Wii once; it was impossible to see the enemies due to horrible graphics.
Good times!

David

Portal 2 gameplay found here

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/64329/portal-2/videos/e310_portal2_demo_01_061510.html

Quoted from Anathema

Lmao at that Goldeneye remake.
Oh god it brings tears of joy to my eyes to see how horrible those graphics are.
I’m a Wii owner and I’m happy with my choice of console. I need no console to play pc-like games on it. The graphics of this game are just a massive joke tbh. I tried Call Of Duty 5 on the Wii once; it was impossible to see the enemies due to horrible graphics.
Good times!

Cod is known for having way too many props and useless shit to make the game more “realistic”.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12