Forum

Valve at e3

Created 14th June 2010 @ 13:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from David

Im now thinking that portal 2 is going to bridge the gap between portal and !

This, afaik the borealis(?) is supposedly meant to feature in P2, how they tie Portal and HL together is another thing altogether..

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

where can i see portal 2 gameplay ? ive missed it

David

Quoted from Nigh

where can i see portal 2 gameplay ? ive missed it

launch portal 1.

kaidus

WiK?

So what did valve show in the end?

Sketch

MM

Quoted from kaidus

So what did valve show in the end?

yea a 20 second trailer of portal2 on ps3 woooh!

Deleteme

Anyone else think that the new Goldeneye game Nintendo have coming up actually has better graphics on N64?

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Deleteme

Anyone else think that the new Goldeneye game Nintendo have coming up actually has better graphics on N64?

this.

lork

Quoted from Deleteme

troll

why everybody says all the f*** time “omg graphics graphiczzzzz lol, lol at that models omg lol” and then play his favourite competitive games in pc with low graphics confics? :D

go to play some shitty w+m1 game with super sweaty muscular marines

Pendji

Gotta love the paint thing.

spendy

Quoted from David

Im now thinking that portal 2 is going to bridge the gap between portal and episode 3

[…]

I didnt care much for microsoft, they spent too much time talking about the kinect. I liked sonys the most they were just throwing games at you!

sony talked way too much about that rip off thing by wii called move or something idk

Dr Icecream

Wow, this is just sad really, making such an announcement for just Portal 2 on PS3 only :(
We am disappoint… :'(

They better be like “lol, jk guys, we actually have Team Fortress 3 ready for you naow!” at the end of E3!!! :@

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from lork

[…]

troll

why everybody says all the f*** time “omg graphics graphiczzzzz lol, lol at that models omg lol” and then play his favourite competitive games in pc with low graphics confics? :D

Usualy i’d agree however no, The wii is underpowered console that is build on a gimick. Were in 2010 now and the wii is still putting out games with ps2 graphics. It is unexeptable with todays standards.

HD is a innovation and nintendo has to embrace it eventually, they can’t keep cruising on the motion crap for much longer. Kinetic and Move have already demostrated superior use of the same tech.

Also if you have the time look into a emulator called dolphin. Its a wii emulator that plays wii games in HD. So basicaly a wii emulator is actually better than the wii. Go figure?

As for goldeneye yeah it might be good but he has every right to say it looks like the n64 version. Whats the point of a remake if it only looks slightly better than the original?

We like to feed trolls ya?

Last edited by Azdean,

Pendji

Quoted from Dr Icecream

Wow, this is just sad really, making such an announcement for just Portal 2 on PS3 only :(
We am disappoint… :'(

Notice how Gabe said ‘the best console version will be on ps3’ they’re still gonna make it for pc, and apparently the best version.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from lork

[…]

troll

feed the troll: the fps config is to get like 120 fps or more normally…. wii chucks out about 20 in an fps. and it already has shit graphics.

lork

Quoted from Azdean

[…]

Usualy i’d agree however no, The wii is underpowered console that is build on a gimick. Were in 2010 now and the wii is still putting out games with ps2 graphics. It is unexeptable with todays standards.

HD is a innovation and nintendo has to embrace it eventually, they can’t keep cruising on the motion crap for much longer. Kinetic and Move have already demostrated superior use of the same tech.

Also if you have the time look into a emulator called dolphin. Its a wii emulator that plays wii games in HD. So basicaly a wii emulator is actually better than the wii. Go figure?

As for goldeneye yeah it might be good but he has every right to say it looks like the n64 version. Whats the point of a remake if it only looks slightly better than the original?

We like to feed trolls ya?

you’re saying as if the xbox and ps3 wasn´t prehistoric tecnologic too :D let me remind you it is consoles fault that we (pc gamers) are stuck in graphics material

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »