Forum

What mouse are you using and a quick review

Created 8th May 2010 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Sekhel

Quoted from nvc

steelseries xai

shit mouse with shit ergonomics, shit functionality as half of it is broken and shit performance, made by a shit company with shit product designers, shit programmers and shit customer support

and used by shit costumers/players…

:D («——– safety smile)

I had my first MX518 for 6 years and I bought it used! But one day, in middle of a match it stopped working. It was a sad day. And the next day I got a new MX518 and hopefully this one will last as long as my first one. Fits well in my lady like hand and good to use when doing anything graphic related also. Love it :)

DoomsDay

Razer Lachesis and its fecking amazing ;)

kim

idd.

Using the DeathAdder Respawn (3500 DPI) currently, because my old DeathAdder’s mouse4 broke. Same problem with the Respawn version, and it broke even quicker. Otherwise a really nice mouse with a great shape.

fawwles

TSUN~

Logitech G5 – great mouse but a bit too small.

Logitech MX500. Got it second hand 5 years ago from a retired (lol) CS player. Due to the way I use the mouse it gets accidentally hit off the desk/keyboard pretty frequently and it still works graaand.

It’s a little bit heavy and big for my girlish hand but you get used to it sure.

HOWEVER I’m not a div1 scout so it must be shit.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from purplefistmixer

Logitech MX500. Got it second hand 5 years ago from a retired (lol) CS player. Due to the way I use the mouse it gets accidentally hit off the desk/keyboard pretty frequently and it still works graaand.

It’s a little bit heavy and big for my girlish hand but you get used to it sure.

HOWEVER I’m not a div1 scout so it must be shit.

you rolled me at LAN more then Predz or Fisshu did so you msut be div1 :(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

MX500 @ 1000hz is one of the best mice out there.

Septique

SteelSeries Ikari Laser. Moved to this after mx518 and it feels great! Right size for my hand and it feels accurate. No drivers needed for this one. Also cost me 51€

Last edited by Septique,

Zappah

nou

Quoted from ups

Welcome to the mouse-commercial thread.

Actually this supposed to be the opposite.
Whats the point of just saying the mouse’s aspects?
Tell us what you think about it.

SfynX

T2P

MX 518, got the best bits of everything. takes time to get used too tho but its great overall

infussle

deathadder just died so i ordered a MX158 :)

Sketch

MM

steelseries xai. awesome mouse. works flawlessly really smooth. pads on the bottom are not too slippery so it wont travel on its own after i move it with my fingertip grip. best mouse i have owned. much nicer than g5, copperhead or whatever other razer mouse i had.

Indxyou

I’ve had my 1st model Deathadder for six months now, and I can definitely say it’s the best mouse I’ve ever had.
The size, weight and shape are all perfect, and the matte finish feels nice on my hand. :)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

rofl at people saying G5 has a good sensor etc must play on a high sensitivity then!?

I had an mx518 then 2 other mx518’s cause my cord used to break all the time, really good mouse if working tho but the shape is uncomfortable for me.
Now I got a deathadder and the side button broke but it’s ok i don’t use that anymore realllly good mouse but buttons break fast…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »