Forum

What mouse are you using and a quick review

Created 8th May 2010 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Zappah

nou

Well, I think if everyone will tell what mouse they are using and just write a quick review about it will let people who are looking for a mouse a better understanding about the mice out there.

I’ve had the Deathadder for like 6 months and I sold it because imo its shape is kind of eerie…
Now I bought the Abyssus and its absolutely perfect, there are some sensor issues on some surfaces but its a great mouse overall, definitely the best mouse I’ve had.

Your turn now.

octochris

(0v0)

MX518 (2nd edition), I have a gigantic hand and it fits it well, good sensor too :)

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Logitech G9 Laser Mouse.

Fits very good. Weights tuning system. Exclusive hyper-fast scroll wheel. 5 mouse setting profiles on board. 3200 dpi laser engine and full-speed USB (1000 reports/sec)

MX518. I see no reason using something else. I’ve had one MX500, and this is my 4th MX518 I believe. It makes me hit where I aim, and it has an adeqaute amount of buttons.

epic

slp

Logitech G5. Perfect shape for my hand. Laser tech is good, mice with supposed higher DPI or whatever doesn’t matter – it’s not the mouse that aims.

My past experiences:

mx518, intellimouse 3.0 – long lifetime but low dpi compared to modern mice. Very affordable.
fatal1ty – short lifetime, unconventinoal design (not for the better), pointless lights (it has this white, penetrating light that likes to go off when I hit the bunk), stupid location of side buttons, feels like a lump of plastic. Bought one of these, received another one, trashed both. Utter shite.
sidewinder x8 – this is in my liking.

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Stew

Deathadder. Awesome.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

I use deathadder. MX518 as a reserve.
Why use anything else if the shape is ok.

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

Logitech G5

Fits well to my big hand, 2000 Dpi and full-speed USB (1000 reports/sec).
You can switch between 5 different dpi’s you have selected, but only has 2 extra buttons. Still very good mouse.

tragett

mx518

hasnt broken yet so i guess its good, and 800dpi works like a charm

Linus

[d¿s]

Logitech G500. Pretty much like the MX518 shape wise, otherwise it has a 5600 dpi laser sensor.
Like it, apart from one thing, and thats the scrollwheel, it just feels clunky. I preferred MX518 and DeathAdder overall. :(

Sekundaattori

OS!
OS!

Currently using Deathadder, the sensor is great etc but its just way too small for my huge hand.

RareSpycrab

mx518 Its an awesome mouse. Cant go wrong for 25euro. Really comfortable aswell.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Roccat Kone. The right size fo me, 128kB of Internal Memory allow you to save up to five Game Profiles containing macros for your game characters and individual settings directly on the mouse, 3200 dpi, it got tcu(tracking control unit), 1ms response time, 6.4 megapixel sensor with 7080 frames per second, loss-free up to an acceleration of 20G, awesome software, 4 diffrent weights (5g, 10g, 15g and 20g) so you can change if you like a heavier mouse.

I’ve been having it for quite a long time. Well, i just love it.

Edd

T2P

intelli mouse 3.0 (2nd version)

Best mouse I’ve ever used, really affordable at about £24.99.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »