Forum

7 brothers who aren't brothers

Created 20th February 2010 @ 00:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

Spank

I’f I ever was to make a tf2 movie it would sooo copy this one.
It’s so far away from what a fragmovie should look/sound/feel like.
I’m actually a loss for words, simply fantastic!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

200GB of extra traffic today on the FB server ;)

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/i/ef94f1e3.png

Last edited by Arie,

eoN^

Quoted from Arie

rofllllllll

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

Giggity Giggity Giggity

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Arie

Lol Arie, sorry :p
That first peak before 2am is exactly when this topic was posted

gryzor

Quoted from Snyyppis

Now I’m not going as far as to say that it’s the all-time best tf2 vid but definitely the best editing I’ve seen in a long while!

Hi!

Excuse me, but could you please point me to the videos that even come CLOSE to this one? I thought I had watched (or at least skimmed) most of them, but I obviously missed quite a few if there are PLURALS that can contend with this piece of jewelry.

Thank you.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from gryzor

[…]
Excuse me, but could you please point me to the videos that even come CLOSE to this one? I thought I had watched (or at least skimmed) most of them, but I obviously missed quite a few if there are PLURALS that can contend with this piece of jewelry.

What plurals? Just said I don’t think it’s THE best tf2 fragvid I’ve seen. Personally I think frag movies are more about frags than editing, and I’m more into soldier hyper-duper-triple-airshots and demospam than scout & sniper sprees so yeah, therefore I won’t call it my favourite fragmovie of all time.

And I don’t need to point out any since I don’t keep a list, but look back on say the best demo fragmovie you’ve seen and I’ll prefer that. Yes, this was an original piece of art if I dare say but it didn’t appeal to me that much fragwise.

You know, you don’t need to shove your opinion down other people’s throats all the time.

gryzor

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]You know, you don’t need to shove your opinion down other people’s throats all the time.

Aww… And I was being polite and all!

Ran

rebeLion

Nice edit, too many of those “scout killing 4 guys who are either fighting someone else, half HP, or out of ammo” moments. Even though that’s a fine play from the scout, it’s almost as exciting to watch as a sticky trap frag.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from gryzor

I was being polite

Now there’s an oxymoron.

KOVACS

Undoubtedly the best editing in a tf2 fragmovie to date.

torden

broder
syster

PLDX is up: http://www.pldx.com/movie/1085/7_brothers_who_arent_brothers/
courtesy of Salmon, my new internet superhero.

Spary

Quoted from Ran

Nice edit, too many of those “scout killing 4 guys who are either fighting someone else, half HP, or out of ammo” moments. Even though that’s a fine play from the scout, it’s almost as exciting to watch as a sticky trap frag.

Could’ve said that in yoyotech’s movie haha.

I totally agree tbh.

Akasazh

THG
HL

Gryzor… like with every progression in arts, there will always at a certain time be the one examplory masterpiece other artists tend to copy or improve upon. Jh’s vids where for a very long time the pinnacle of tf2 movies, dr justice set a mark in after those, xensity’s team vid set a marker in showing co-op and so forth.

You can’t name -because of the way art evolves and transpires- not at any time certain examplars that are on the same level. A work of art always needs to exeed it’s predecessors to be appreciated. Therefore its predecessors are its equals. You won’t find them any less well made after watching this vid.

Memento Mori

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

What plurals? Just said I don’t think it’s THE best tf2 fragvid I’ve seen. Personally I think frag movies are more about frags than editing,

They aren’t. Especially in TF2 where you might not get a frag but still win the round (aggressive soldier jumping everyone to 100 hp on mid etc.)

Last edited by Memento Mori,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »