Forum

7 brothers who aren't brothers

Created 20th February 2010 @ 00:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

Stm !

awesome !

Ched

.tony

Awesome. Engi killstreak was quite funny.

nice penis
nice movie
10/10

Wiiking

These fucking peruans robed me and my friend of everything we had, so i might be back for gaming soon :D

its at least good weather over here :(

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Nice movie, sometimes a bit too shaky maybe, and wtf is up with that penis at the end :D

Anyways, good job ! enjoyed watching it.

dunc

infs
dp.

That’s actually the best TF2 movie I’ve ever watched. Fucking immense editing. I cba to read the thread because it’s full of boring fuckers but wp whoever edited it. Also, 6m06s, a cock picture? Excellent.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Wiiking

These fucking peruans robed me and my friend of everything we had, so i might be back for gaming soon :D

its at least good weather over here :(

COME HOME BRODER, WE MISS YOU

looski

Sf

best edited tf2 fragmovie so far? :o

torden

broder
syster

Thank you for all your feedback. The movie has been tested quite a bit both during the process, and after. Most people like the amount of camera shake and ingame sound level as it is.

Having said that, people are different, and after listening to the sound with a low bass headset, i can understand how its not optimized for those who don’t have a great sound output.

So, i made an alternative version with:
* slightly reduced kick on the ingame sounds
* removed a couple of unnecessary shakes, and relaxed some of the soldier ones
* made obscure a tad more blue
* altered the timing on fanva’s last HS, so that the killnotice can be visible for those detail nazies who want proof of it being a HS.

>>Direct HQ 720p download mp4: http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/torden/7brothers_720pHighB.mp4
(438mb, “save link as)”

This is updated in the main post. PLDX will feature this version once we have this version online, soonish.

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Quoted from torden

[…]

COME HOME BRODER, WE MISS YOU

we do? :o

Loco

Mayo

awesome movie,
:)

Sclampf

wow now there are even different versions of it..
this has to be bookmarked

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Sclampf

wow now there are even different versions of it..
this has to be bookmarked

Yup, the man’s version, and the pussy version (now i wish i’d added a vagina to the last one).

poxie

I want to make love to the movie hole.

Snyyppis

RLM

Full metal penis and Finland is the ballsack? :o

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. First I thought that it was somewhat lacking in content, but after watching it a second time it kinda all came together and proved to be a very nice frag vid.

Now I’m not going as far as to say that it’s the all-time best tf2 vid but definitely the best editing I’ve seen in a long while!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »