MEAT
LEGO

very nice

sMisk

:id:

nice music and awesome track aim :)

Largos^

PRO

Hi there. Greetings from the land of the free and home of the brave. In an effort to start trolling and flaming similar to the gotfrag thread, I would like to point out a few “moments of questionable content”

0:05 – Shooting the bridge when a scout was directly under it

1:05 – Tracking the demo

1:16 – Twitching perfectly with the medic’s movement

1:20 – Tracking the demo (what are you, racist?)

As we all know, much like pedophiles, internet videogame hackers are guilty until proven innocent. How do you respond to the charges, my Good Sir?

Last edited by Largos^,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

:DD

wpminnows

[PG]

do aimbots shoot bridges

KOVACS

0:05 – Shooting the bridge:

Big deal? Question is, if he really was botting would he leave this in the vid or be worried it would lead to scepticism?

1:05 – Tracking the demo

Meh, he’s probly all warm inside from his 8) on the scout and wants to look sickmode on aim for his frag vid so attempts to air track the demo.

1:16 – Twitching perfectly with the medic’s movement

Again he probably wants to look pro after his previous frags so does this.

1:20 – Tracking the demo (what are you, racist?)

This one is just morf being a neeb and jumping in a straight line over the top of them and into a wall next to the scout…not exactly hard tracking now is it.

I just don’t get why people are so keen to jump on the cheat bandwagon. Yeah he hit pretty much 100% acc in those clips but c’mon, its a frag movie for TF2, we should be expecting this kind of aim from scout frag vids (Jh knows).

Sure, if he had this kind of aim but the rest of his game was lacking, I’d be very sceptical, but it’s pretty obvious to me from watching the vid that this player is skilled. His movement and positioning are as good as his aim in those clips – He dictates the play with his movement and he’s also strafe aiming heavily a lot of the time to help things along. 0:35-0:55 case and point.

Basically, he’s good, you are not and can’t understand it so you shout cheat. If you want a REAL example of aim abuse try watching some http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l2CekTOi6Y or http://www.youtube.com/user/wateri14#p/search/7/8v79Ot3kpvE

Last edited by KOVACS,

Largos^

PRO

wow, a smiley, and then a long, well-thought out response. Where’s the cursing, name-calling, and witch-hunting?

Ever since the recruiting forums were removed, my ETF2L popcorn has gotten stale. Gotfrag is so much more fun. gg

:D <– safe

alfa

<3 taimou (and vaseline)

Last edited by alfa,

rtan

-9w-

nice movie. not as good as ak though.

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Fuck off 10 year old retard.I didnt said to you or here he was cheating I only pointed out his perfect aim and his epic demo tracking.But if you think he is aimboting alright you dont have to throw it in my face.

Didnt you made a thread saying you will quit tf2 just to get a bigger E-Penis?(and u still failed)

Anyways nothing more to expect from a guy who has to sleep at 21 and scream on mumble everytime he gets his medigun out

:D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from alfa

scream on mumble everytime he gets his medigun out

screw you alfa that is my job :(

Abra

Quoted from skinnie

and make shitty videos

And crap their pants when see somebody better.

Gobi

WSB?

If he was french he would be already banned…

Nor

rda

Quoted from Gobi

If he was french he would be already banned…

qq

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from Abra

[…]
And crap their pants when see somebody better.

oh I didn’t know ukrainians/russians did that

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »