Forum

move on up

Created 10th February 2010 @ 18:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »

Abra

Quoted from Gobi

If he was french he would be already banned…

If he was ukrainian he would be vac banned before etf2l site opens!!

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from rtan

nice movie. not as good as ak though.

Didn’t you hear about his new training regime? I join a dm server with him and 1v1 scout battle him. After beating him about 9 times he puts on his srs face and plays better :D

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Didn’t you hear about his new training regime? I join a dm server with him and 1v1 scout battle him. After beating him about 9 times he puts on his srs face and plays better :D

oh good god, one of our scouts getting beat 1v1 by a main solly. this season is going to be fun.

Pedman

sextant

Quoted from needy

[…]

Could say the same from one of your teammates…

Drop the shit and take it elsewere.

Nice movie köky!

Last edited by Pedman,

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

I love how the Americans call it “hacking”. With that said, some of the stuff was twitchy but certainly not the kill on the shitty demo at 1:20.

ReveraL

Leave my cookye alone, he’s just awesome!

Great movie there kuky!

Smofo

Im THAT good!

fun watch

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

About shooting the bridge: I do that all the time. I don’t always think about objects that are in the way when flicking rockets or shots at somebody.

Taimou

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Fuck off 10 year old retard.I didnt said to you or here he was cheating I only pointed out his perfect aim and his epic demo tracking.But if you think he is aimboting alright you dont have to throw it in my face.

Didnt you made a thread saying you will quit tf2 just to get a bigger E-Penis?(and u still failed)

Anyways nothing more to expect from a guy who has to sleep at 21 and scream on mumble everytime he gets his medigun out

You just made it 10 times bigger my man : D
+ I love how you vacuum it…
tf2 is srs bsns

Last edited by Taimou,

Comments on PldX:

“I enjoyed it a lot, nice frags and all, but you would have got a 10 from me if there were more editing.”

“Was pretty good. Frags were good, but editing left a lot to be desired. I imagine some people won’t like the music since it’s not really a ‘frag song'”

“no intro no editing no outro, 6”
Those were the reasons I actually liked this.

I dislike oversaturated shit that has techno/hardstyle or heavy metal playing. This was relaxing.

guys did you see that bit where he kept the crosshair over somebody so that he could hit them with his gun??!/1/?!1
this boy is dodgy.

gryzor

I guess it took some really digging in the demo-archives to manage three minutes of footage where the gun DOES NOT MISS A SINGLE SHOT AT AN OPPONENT for the whole duration. I actually had to look a second time and sure enough — well done!

Sclampf

nice movie, liked it :)

mikis

nice movie?
nice hack!

Taimou

why do these italians come and whine from hacks? : p

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »