Forum

move on up

Created 10th February 2010 @ 18:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »

minimoose

Quoted from Largos^

Could somebody post some videos of genuine tf2 hacks? I’d just like to see something everyone can agree is cheating, because frankly I’m no position to determine whether or not a player is botting.

Plus I’m genuinely curious.

I guess there are a lot of different hacks, and they probably all work differently, otherwise it would be easy to catch cheaters ;)

Quoted from Largos^

Could somebody post some videos of genuine tf2 hacks? I’d just like to see something everyone can agree is cheating, because frankly I’m no position to determine whether or not a player is botting.

Check out Abra’s movies.

blorg

Quoted from Largos^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-0OKux3SNo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSxpR5Awgk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixcmlfmCjiY

See the link?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

This man is correct (unlike his etf2l predictions :D)

Haha, well, I wish you the best of luck this season, naturally.
I just think that getting ReveraL was an awful idea on your part, trust me, I would know! :P

xzr

!bump, this guy deffo haxxxx! ban plz

nice pump

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

nice reply

Inuy

#sadboys

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

well since its been bumped and everything, i actually do think this is the best scout movie i’ve ever seen. Atleast its the one ive enjoyed the most.

Inuy

#sadboys

btw just a question , why did you remove the yt clips , they were so awesum… :/

the clips were boring

achy

Really liked it, if there is no hacks very very nice shotty aim, nice frags too :)

Quoted from Swifty

well since its been bumped and everything, i actually do think this is the best scout movie i’ve ever seen. Atleast its the one ive enjoyed the most.

i agree
in the sense that it has made so many people rage

skizo

Haha, are you serious? This guy is obviously using an aimbot and shameless or stupid enough to show it off in such a blatant way. You don’t even need to look at the parts where he shoots players behind obstacles, the unnatural mouse movement is enough to make this a very clear case already.

It would make the etf2l look very bad if they ignored such an obvious case. At least make him record fov demos for some future matches ffs.

Last edited by skizo,

so fucking obvious

not only is he triggerbotting/aimbotting he has obvious wall hacks that he isn’t bothering to hide.

you can see throughout the entire video moments where he just knows where they are and adjusts himself for it.

Not to mention the demo tracking, what happened there is he turned the corner, saw the demo, pressed his toggle aimbot on before realizing he was jumping, and it tracked him.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »