Forum

move on up

Created 10th February 2010 @ 18:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

Dante

Helios is his best friend

Quoted from cookye

so fucking obvious

not only is he triggerbotting/aimbotting he has obvious wall hacks that he isn’t bothering to hide.

you can see throughout the entire video moments where he just knows where they are and adjusts himself for it.

Not to mention the demo tracking, what happened there is he turned the corner, saw the demo, pressed his toggle aimbot on before realizing he was jumping, and it tracked him.

High+ at quoting from Gotfrag.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

High- at quoting from Gotfrag.

mid/low at quoting you

:D

kuma

funny how enigma resurfaced all this recently

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/427148/

almost seems like wwe drama. we gonna see some smackdown at i40?

and lol @ trax

ZeyOrk

Omg tf2 community is fucked upp, unbelieveable. I dont think this guy cheats tbh, he has his clips were he obviously performed good, ever scout has these moments almost, I dont see whats the problem is. As soon as some hard competition shows upp ppl accuse in like a blight of a second, his finnish, what do you expect. They are built for gaming, the downside is that they’re ugly as shit ;) hehe, looking forward to the next one

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from ZeyOrk

Omg tf2 community is fucked upp, unbelieveable. I dont think this guy cheats tbh, he has his clips were he obviously performed good, ever scout has these moments almost, I dont see whats the problem is. As soon as some hard competition shows upp ppl accuse in like a blight of a second, his finnish, what do you expect. They are built for gaming, the downside is that they’re ugly as shit ;) hehe, looking forward to the next one

ive seen this before somewhere :O something like here http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-9459/page-3/?recent=170092#post-162538 ( idc of cookye , just pointing out the deja vu )

Last edited by Inuy,

myNax

he just doesn’t fucking miss

Korzz

First of all, great movie !
I dont know if im right but doesnt he miss a shot in the movie? but if he does i’d say it would be on 2:23-2:24
ah well, keep it up m8:)

decap

is this guy banned yet

RareSpycrab

N1 bump. But since it is I just tought id say this is my favourite scout movie of all time :). Usually they bore me to pieces.

louzb3K

iCon

Clearly Hacking

Dummy

who cares if he hacks, its entertaining until you play him, which i won’t so +1 to kukkye for hacking/aiming well and making the game more entertaining.
yeah, like, totally not baiting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

perfect tracking

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

LOCK THIS THREAD ALLREADY / STOP BUMPING IT, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Sofa King

Great colours and good quality aswell! :)
and ofcourse, prow skilz dude

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »