Forum

[CoD4 movie] Jailbait!

Created 18th January 2010 @ 15:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

minimoose

Quoted from cMw

the guy has very talented editing skills and a lot if not most of the scenes were synced with the music

u guys wine and say o it did nothing for me, the movie is shit, didnt like it

then u obviously cant appreciate the insane amount of the time this guy probably put into making this as everything was done to a ‘T’ and done for a reason

Spending a lot of time on something does not mean it’s brilliant, people are just stating their opinion.

Sclampf

i dont like it tbh, there’s no soul in it

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Am I the only person that really didn’t like it?

There’s no question the guy is a sick editor, but that movie was way way over edited.

iQue

keso

Quoted from klu

Am I the only person that really didn’t like it?

There’s no question the guy is a sick editor, but that movie was way way over edited.

Ye I agree a little bit

The guy is obviously extremely talented and I love his creativity but he often lost the focus on the frags for flashy 3d things flying around or something. :3

ilike2spin

RLM

The editting was awesome but I didn’t like the fact the music changed every 30 seconds. It seemed like it was a 4 minute fragmovie trying to pretend to be 8 minutes long. Also, not that I know a thing about CoD4 but from other videos I’ve seen these frags weren’t as impressive to me (obviously not saying they weren’t good).

I agree with Sclampf too, if you look at some great frag movies, recently the rEJ movie, it has buckets loads more personality than this and made me want to watch it again. I didn’t think this had that really.

But hey, like I said, I know nothing about CoD4 and very little about making fragmovies.

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Special_K

I love it, but for all the wrong reasons!

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Sorry for bumping

But do anyone know that 2nd song, just after the intro?
Its some redrosid mix of Blue Stahli – The Pure & The Tainted.

I searched for a while now, so if you know where i can find it, please link it.

Thanks!

NOT-HIM

GC

sick movie indeed.. loved watching that!

Last edited by NOT-HIM,

Special_K

@SirRemix – http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBP0FA87

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Thanks k!

They are just so siiick

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4