Forum

[CoD4 movie] Jailbait!

Created 18th January 2010 @ 15:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Qun

GoT<3

From the maker of She Looked 16 (chosen as CoD4 fragmovie of 2009). His new movie: http://pldx.com/movie/1028/JailbaitJailbait![/url]

Last edited by Qun,

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

insane..

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

That is some mental editing skills, must of taken a loooong time to make something as good as that

Klevah

maddafakking sick skills

SfynX

T2P

…tf2?

That’s the difference between cod4 and tf2 right there;

Most CoD4 movies make the game look real good, make you wanna play the game. They display the game in a way that makes it seem better than it actually is (in a good way).
Most TF2 movies make the game look like a pile of shit played by drooling retards.

Okay vid that in the OP (the slowmo-bits were surprisingly enjoyable to me) but there’s better cod4 movies on pldx imo. The only tf2 movie that motivated me to play TF2 ever was reptiles soldier vid 2 years ago.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

Slow site is slow!

dauk

3.50 song?

julieN1

cQr

one of the best cod4 movies around, if not THE best

SfynX

T2P

thing is cod4 is way way more detailed than tf2, considering that tf2 needs more bigger maps which cod needs cityscape style architecture.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

CoD4 movies make the game look real good, make you wanna play the game. They display the game in a way that makes it seem better than it actually is (in a good way).
TF2 movies make the game look like a pile of shit played by drooling retards.

The end.

Okay vid that in the OP but there’s better cod4 movies on pldx imo. The only tf2 movie that motivated me to play TF2 ever was reptiles soldier vid 2 years ago.

So a frag movie with crits made tf2 look serious while ever single other one makes tf2 look stupid.

Makes sense

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Most CoD4 movies make the game look real good, make you wanna play the game. They display the game in a way that makes it seem better than it actually is (in a good way).
Most TF2 movies make the game look like a pile of shit played by drooling retards.

Okay vid that in the OP (the slowmo-bits were surprisingly enjoyable to me) but there’s better cod4 movies on pldx imo. The only tf2 movie that motivated me to play TF2 ever was reptiles soldier vid 2 years ago.

then tf2 and cod4 are two completely different games

rofl, nice point

Last edited by morf,

Klevah

you don’t know what you are talking about lol

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

lol @ the “fuck you infinity ward”.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Sountrack:
BB INTRO – FLASHBULB – WARM HANDS IN COLD FOG (REDROSID MIX)
REDROSID – JAILBAIT SKULL
BLUE STAHLI – THE PURE & THE TAINTED (REDROSID MIX)
LUNA SEQUENCE – BESIDE STILL TOXICITY (REDROSID ROUGH MASHUP)
THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE – BROKEN (REDROSID MIX)
OF PORCELAIN & GARBAGE – SHUT YOUR SIGNAL (REDROSID MASHUP)
REDROSID – JAILBAIT OUTRO

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »