Last edited by eoN^,

Wooooooo!.. also Wow! Close :D

MrLettre

N1!

eoN^

Continuum

the world of tomorrow

saiboat

the world of tomorrow is jsut meeeeeh same shit same shit while continuum actually offers something new, albeit lacking proper effects. still id be very annoyed if it didnt win :/

Son of Dad

Thanks to everyone here who voted for me :P

What I’d really love to see, which I understand is regrettably unlikely considering the time and effort it would no doubt require, would be a really long community movie done in the same way as Continuum. I mean I can just watch this over and over and still be delighted every time one of the transitions comes up.. I can think of nothing better than a 20 minute long equivalent with action wheeling its way across all the major competitive maps, I really think it would be THE definitive TF2 movie :) Obviously generating the material for such a movie would take absolutely ages as you wouldn’t just need a huge amount of great clips but clips that could be knitted together appropriately… but I can dream!!!

spendy

That’s some shonky buisness right there!

Great entry! :D

vlad_drac

xoxo

This had strokes of brilliance. Some of the interchanges were better than others, but obviously working only with what you had, it couldn’t have been done better.

The music i felt was perfect for the style. Anything with tempo changes and verse chorus verse shit wouldn’t have fitted. The video was meant to be a continuous string of videos with no breaks, and the music also was one continuous build up of guitar. It completely fitted, i mean really, the music choice was perfect, it all flowed together so nicely that it made the flow of the video seem even smoother. This is the sort of matchmaking music choice that you expect to go along with high budget movies (at least imo)

Can’t praise this enough, this should be a flagship for tf2 videos and the tf2 community, this (but longer and even more exciting stuff) is exactly the sort of thing i want to watch in 10 years time and go “yeah, that was tf2.”

Late post, but i only just saw this cos someone posted before me earlier.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Son of Dad

lol, that was a bump and a half

New youtube link that isn’t screwed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKepsHknxgs

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5