Forum

Summer Rain

Created 5th October 2009 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

FADe

+editing
-frags, things like chasing a scout for 20secs just to get 1 punch on him with the gloves, 4 rockets for scout kills and only landing 1 etc etc

It’s a nicely put together movie, I just think the frag content was low overall, should of used better footage, if you didn’t have enough content to make the movie should of used another player or featured multiple.
4/10

Last edited by FADe,

Ragard

i smell resoliution fail

cc//

Hey everyone,
I don’t know what can I say about the frags.I watched 50 .dem file for to found good ones.
I’m not saying he’s a bad soldier.(Hey , we’r in div3 )But he’s forgot to do record when he was played good.Anyway I learned a lot of things about make a frag movie.And next time it would be better.
Thank you for your comments.

Wiiking

x2

Last edited by Wiiking,

Wiiking

the intro is really not good at all and the dancing girl and the moon? rly _wtf___

i wish i could just have fastforward to the actual video, cuz that one is good. i like the choice of music and the editing to it is enjoyable with an ok flow though not all the time.

about color/brightness/something i would have prefered something else, brigher, more sweet and nice :P. Cuz even thou u go with the rain theme, the music, the boinking scout part (who make two intros???) and the actual fragmovie part just didnt fit with eachother. at all. kinda made the rain theme useless.

focus more on what people wanna see. give us a short presentation of what we are gonna see and so on, but if its not a team frag video where a full presentation of the team can be useful make it _short_. else u get sad that u watched a movie over 6 min long, which only contained like frags for 2-3 min… not to say bored and turn it off before it even started.

This movie got me dancing a lil too late, try to catch the viewers sooner :P

btw, dont mind ppl saying the frags sucked :P if they are soooo much better than u (m1neral sniper meatshot :D) if its your level atm it is and it will look better next time. make more movies

m00n

I liked it! Great editing, some good kills here and there, and sweet music
8/10

mb

keso

The intro is the only thing notable imo. It feels like a Björk musicvideo which is really cool :)

danny.

Nice editing but the Frags were too “normal”

minimoose

Bit weird :P The lady dancing just made me think ‘What’s happening?’ rather than anything good.

Not bad but not good :)

nemppu

mmm.

nice movie, i like your cinematic style and you had a couple of nice ideas there. if only the frags/streaks were at all impressive this could be a great production. overall i didnt mind watching it once, definitely make more movies but gather clips for longer so you actually get full movie’s lenght of something worth showing or use someone else’s demos, but definitely make moar!<3

Last edited by nemppu,

Morty

RG

Nice movie. i would love to know the soundtrack. =)

Nice movie. i would love to know the soundtrack. =)

Ultranumb-Blue Stahli

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Bit weird :P The lady dancing just made me think ‘What’s happening?’ rather than anything good.

Not bad but not good :)

the lady dancing was the best part!

tragett

that girl dancing was really really random

flushy

P.O.P

your mum took the day off to film traget ; )

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »