Forum

Summer Rain

Created 5th October 2009 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

reCon

bad vid :( because u killed BOEMEL!!

nightmare

L00

Editing was nice,but i there are some frags that are boring,not that they aint good but are common.The fast/slow is kinda annoing.All in all for a first try was nice :]

iQue

keso

Well not too bad. I can see you put a lot of effort in the video and you had some very good ideas, but it doesn’t look as good as it could. Intro is way too frickin long, and some effects seemed purely random as they didn’t add something to the video in any way.

Frags were decent, music is awesome (but starting to get a bit overused in videos now) and quality is ok… aspect ratio fail though. :D

Keep it up and keep practicing and your next video will be a lot better.

huhystah

Omg, nighty is alive!

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

First I was like :) Then I :(

Editing was fine, maybe some stuff you could drop, like the lady dancing. Next time, try to get some better frags, fix the resolution (though that just what I think) and dont just throw different effects in there.
Hope you’ll make some more vids, couse I think you can do a lot better :)

Septique

+1 Macisum

Rokstanski

@first of all thanks for the movie Forza cool editing , good music choice nice quality. but wtf moon dance :PP

@about frags
when Forza first ask me the idea of fragmovie I accepted because of to grow forza’s editing skills it’s not for it’s a good movie..we know each other for 1.5 years and he is a guy who wants to make editing for years. and I decided to have a break playing it for 6-7 months so I was playing normal and giving not much attention.. if I want imba fragmovie from forza I would send him quakeworld / q3cpma demos ;P

I am at the middle of my break and it can take for a while more..I think ,when I get back we can start with “team fubar movie” with forza ..than you can watch much better movie..

DUCKFACE

lol, i didnt know that it can rain horizontaly :DDDDDD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3