Forum

4K The Teaser

Created 16th August 2008 @ 02:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Ino

dp.
dp.

Liked the scenes and the editing, tho it’s really bad quality, flickering or something, don’t know how to say.
Try to make the kill-o-meter visible in the top right corner, helps to keep track of the kills ;)

Looking forward to the full release!

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Bad quality my ass, I watched it in MPC and the quality was excellent.

saiboat

shabby. especially because this is supposed to be a video of a pro clan its really shabby :>

wai

TEZC
TEZC

how come the milkman chooses to deliver milk in the early hours of the morning? *_*

wiz

the sun didn’t rise yesterday… true fact

loved the editing, frags could have been better
what’s the name of this song?

WinNy

Understand that this is just a SHORT TEASER that i made in less than 1h just to let u know that theres a movie incoming, the final movie will do something like 20 mins and ill work alot more on it, and of course the quality is gonna be better, just cba working xxx hours doin something great just for that teaser :p
(ps : the song is called “Time to pretend” by MGMT)

tal

10kB

One of the quality problem is maybe that movie fps doesn’t fit the episode fps, i mean that if you use fraps or “startmovie” it gives you 30 fps movie, and the default framerate in sony vegas, for example, is 29,997. So it merges two frames next to each other and if you pause the video you can see that. Try setting 30.000 fps and see if it helps.

Marvelous

S |

can some1 upload it to Vimeo? it would be great

Jh

Hey dats!

the word that everyone here is looking for is interlacing. go into properties and set the field order to “none: progressive”

that’ll give you much better quality :)

Wiiking

if this now is just somethin u made up in an hour, why post it at all

edit:

saw it now, dont fill it with 20 min if this is what we will see :P

Ed

Mafia
fx.

For the final movie add in some kick ass drum ‘n’ bass or some prodigy :> That song doesn’t fit too well with a frag vid

shifty

Sir

too many people use prodigy, definately was used way too much in tfc ;p

Raccoon

[TB]

Sorry I did not like it.

Really slow bad music choice.

Mainly just single or double drags, no 3-4+ kills. Only single air shots. Stuff we’ve all seen before in many lesser clans videos even.

I hope the 4K final video truely shows the level of play they are at and is better than this.

Too much emphasis on fancy editing, just let it play whole lives if the player is owning, don’t worry about 1 kill then cut scene as that’s not usually impressive.

Janusz

Hey I liked it.

Looking forward to the final release Winny, just make sure you fill it up with solly midairs even if they’re just one clip wonders – they’re always fun to watch :)

Dunno if it was just me but the colours look drab, almost like you’ve toned down the color?

Iller

tGa

I think it was beutiful and very good choice of music. I like that more relaxed kind of music rather than some death metal.
I also found the graphics/editing appealing.

I agree somewhat about the critics of the frags. Sure, nice airshots and so on, but nothing spectacular. Since 4k is one of the best clans I excpect to be really impressed while watching a fragmovie from them. But of course, this was only a teaser and I guess we have to wait for the real movie later.
So far you seem to be on the right track !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »