Forum

4K The Teaser

Created 16th August 2008 @ 02:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

WinNy

Just a short teaser (2min30), of the future 4K movie.

http://winnyzepoo.free.fr/4Kings%20teaser%20v2.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=OD9R9LOE

ill post more links asap and make a “light” version.

bnncc

very nice editing and skils :D

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Shit, my song -.-

Looking forward too the movie tho :)

Dagonz

nice teaser! :]

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Good shit… classic song!

Jh

Hey dats!

58kb/s

wtf?

toString

Ub.

Very slow download, but will continue!

Jh

Hey dats!

ok frags
bad quality
nice try with the editing, but it has to be more polished

i think it’s pretty lame to use a song that has already been used in a tf2 movie.

but hey. it’s the content what matters, and you had it. looking forward to the finished product.

WinNy

erm didnt know that the song has been used already, dont look alot of TF2 movies.

Joshua

I really like it, something for us all to aim towards :P

Can’t wait for the real thing :D

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

gj :)

N/A

RaWr ::

I was disappointed. The shots are standard stuff when it comes high end Team Fortress 2, however it does have show what Team Fortress 2 is like at a high level. Along with this the music has been used before and therefore original and in my opinion it isn’t that good for a frag movie anyway, it’s not very easy to sync to. The quality was pretty poor, it’s quite hard to explain because it wasn’t blurry it was still quite sharp at times but it was just a bit grainy and didn’t give a good feeling of the vibrant colors that makes TF2 unique to other games such as CS:S. The thing which makes movies stand out is that they are incredibly well synced, edited nicely, a continuous theme throughout and most of all good quality.

Saying this, I’m still looking forward to the final production, but please please please, use good original music and sync it. Good-luck :]

tal

10kB

I was prepared for the greatest frags of all, but it all looks the same… I hope you saved the best for the full movie. And something wrong with the codec – lines not synched…

DaOptika

The quality is very bad, you used 1411kbps Audio! Thats way too much, use 128kbps instead (MP3) and use the 1200kbps more for the video-quality!

shifty

Sir

Some nice editing and shots :), gay song though!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »