Forum

Homocide: A Medic Movie

Created 10th September 2009 @ 21:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

AnimaL

No intention to whine about anything. You can’t argue with peoples opinions so that’s that I presume.

Enjoy your day.

the video had booring clips, thats not opinion, thats a fact

you just have to understand there is not alot you can do with medic clips to make them interesting as its been discussed.

wut? medic kills can be awesome but rare as hats… so adding booring frags just to make good enough lenght is fail

if someone would want to make rly dope shit, he should ask for demos in every forum he can ask in, and from that get maybe 4-5min of epic material…

Wiiking

No intention to whine about anything. You can’t argue with peoples opinions so that’s that I presume.

Enjoy your day.

dont give up :P u just used “show me something better then lol” argument which is imo the worst one of all the internetz argumentzzz! defend urself moar! :D

anyway…
posting again to give illii support in her opinion of this movie. Its like kinda like like… how a good medic is. illii aint sayin they suck (well maybe saying agron should use his knife a lil less :P) But for someone who played this class a lot know that it aint amazing moments, just good played.

For ppl who havent played medic a lot i think its kinda like appes movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEcQz-7pH0 its not x3 airshots on flying demos more like how u should play movie…

for BUICK, i suggest u turn off the sound and watch this movie again. U will see some nice medics running around doing there thing but u wont :O:O

kaidus

WiK?

What m0re said. Honestly I remember watchign kynel’s movie and enjoying a thousand times more than I did this. If one guy can produce a movie that the “medic movie” haters like, then why is this movie such a pile?

BUICK

QQ

The addendum to the movie if anyone is interested:

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/story/44567/

Thanks again for the reactions, they are noted.

kaidus

WiK?

Glad to see the full spectrum of perspectives was portrayed.

Arnold

DAKKA

i thought it was enjoyable.

i even found that pyro clip amusing but not so much a portraying of skill. i was more amused by what was going on inside the pyro’s head thinking he is helping but all the while his team is dying right behind him.

good video i very much liked it :)

saiboat

nice video, did you use some custom particle effects? it looked like that to me, mind linking me to some?

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

nice video, did you use some custom particle effects? it looked like that to me, mind linking me to some?

fpsbanana :)

saiboat

fpsbanana :)

yeah went there earlier couldnt find anything proper just lolskins for lolmericans

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I thought this movie was epic!
Just so dramatic with the music :D

A good selection of thought provoking clips featuring the beautiful class that is medic.

Iller

tGa

I thought this movie was epic!
Just so dramatic with the music :D

A good selection of thought provoking clips featuring the beautiful class that is medic.

Agree. Fitting music to add drama to the movie.
Also some very nice medic moves. That airheal actually saved Coinz life by the way :-).
Also, the use of the ubersaw saved both the medics life and the team on several occations in the movie.
Sure, it is not hard to aim as a medic, but you still have to take a lot of hard decisions and keep your focus to the right places.

I got a little annoyed at times by the inability of the rest of the team to keep track of the medic and protect him. They seemed a bit unorganized.

buNN

Not bad, but not good either.
Made me bored :o

Imperium

Was a bit… eh. Better than me but I wouldn’t say judging on this that i m 4/5 divs lower. Interesting to see good medics, but wasn’t actually so impressive.

agron

Relic

Hey guys, i watched some Formula 1 highlight reel a while back. The drivers might be a bit better than me, but judging from that clip, I wouldnt say that my skills behind the wheel of my Toyota Corolla are lesser than the f1 racer’s. I mean, a car’s a car, right? Anyway, it was interesting to see good drivers but nothing impressive. Cheers, byte

ilike2spin

RLM

watch kyynels movie, thats entertaining.

totally agree, this one’snot bad but it doesn’t make medic look like it takes any skill

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »