is that u leon 0:15-0:25?!

drleånn

yes im the scout ))))

RaCio

GoT²

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/410660/?cpage=2
gotfrag says:

QUOTE:
tbh the worst movie ive seen this year, 12 minutes of pure boredom. so the medics can heal, isn’t that their job? give us some action or at least a bunch of killingsprees..

QUOTE:
Uhm… I’m confused. What was the point in this movie? Medics healing, medics surviving, medics ubering, what? I see nothing special here other than a few decent clips with ok dodging and some pretty nice kills.

Wow never knew reading the etf2l is like reading the steam forums

So true

NeoN

boys

Finally downloaded…
Nice movie about our quite-lethal medic lives B)

btw slowmo @ 2:43 wasn’t that bad, Fragile has avoided any damage from that rocket

slowmo @ 5:24 showed not the ultrabullettime Agron skillz, but that he was detected and supposed to be hunted down and killed.. but he survived in the end =)

7:18 medic dropped dead – brilliant!!

plus a number of life-critical moments and good teamwork.

Great movie, much better than boring same ultrakillz from our fraggin’ machines

QUOTE:
tbh the worst movie ive seen this year, 12 minutes of pure boredom. so the medics can heal, isn’t that their job? give us some action or at least a bunch of killingsprees..

QUOTE:
Uhm… I’m confused. What was the point in this movie? Medics healing, medics surviving, medics ubering, what? I see nothing special here other than a few decent clips with ok dodging and some pretty nice kills.

its like to say about any demosollyscout fragmovie: “wtf, I can do the same! I kill bots @ public like 10 in a raw!”.

Look further: can you do it at high-end playing level? Can you make 100% right decisions as medic, when any of your enemies can kill just in a second after they detected you? )

.____________.

ffs must.. resist..

Look further: can you do it at high-end playing level? Can you make 100% right decisions as medic, when any of your enemies can kill just in a second after they detected you? )

This isn’t about “can you do it and make the right decisions 100% of the time”. This, if i’m not completely confused here supposed to be these medics “best moments”. Whereas most of it is just random medicing and ubers that _arent that amazing_ if you compare it to how these medics play all the time (or should play atleast), these clips then with no spesific purpose being shown. Agron stole the show in this for me.

*shuts up now*

BUICK

QQ

Illii, where do I sign up to get your demos? I need to learn something. Come off it sport, I know what you are trying to get at but I don’t know what else more you can ask for. 99.99% of medic clips are a million times more boring than this. You speak as if I watched one of your division-whatever-you-are match demos it would be like watching this movie instead.

So that’s why I ask? Next time I feel like watching this movie, mind sending me a demo instead? I want to see personally why *you* find this boring, you must have some magical trip down multi-uber lane every time you play and I’m psyched to see it.

If you’re going to be critical of something, then you better have a damn good reason to be. I’m sorry there’s no “8 kill kritzkrieg streaks” or whatever you think should be in a “frag video” but this video is nothing more than top medics in the world doing what they do best.

I’ll end with this, if you guys think you can do better.. you best start getting someone some demos for HOMOCIDE II.

Good luck and thanks everyone, maybe I’m just going off at illii because I do love men?

kaidus

WiK?

Illii could do a lot better but we all know medic movies suck dick : D. But seriously, she didn’t like the movie and found it dull. Several people agree. Get over it?

This is how you play medic btw:
http://etf2l.org/videos/view/16727/

.____________.

Lol aggressive americans.. and me tryying so hard to stay out of this, failing yet again. (when i first start talking i talk a shitload, you might have noticed)

Again i never said anything about the clips shown here we’re bad or “bad medicing”, whatever you want to call it. But here i am simply comparing what i consider extraordinary medicing to what i’m seeing here. This being nothing than average medicing at a top level compared to what i’ve seen done when both spectating and veiwing clips of other medics play. Only thing i found unusually exciting in this movie was a certain finnish person running all suicidal on the enemy as usual and succeeding in getting something killed.

My medicing has nothing whatsoever to do with my opinions. At an average day however, providing clips like these isn’t at all difficult. I’ve had better moments than most of what i’ve been shown here, so find it fascinating that this is supposed to be considered so amazing.

Might be just the fact that wo0t tried making a movie focused on this, and understandable its not that easy when not given a shitload of demos to pick from either. Diffucult to find amazing clips, therefore difficult to actually make an exciting movie.

I went through the movie again, studying details and still i stand by my first post. Yes, the medicing in this movie both had good dodging and nice tactical thinking, but tbh i still expect more. Thats just my opinion, not trying to be a bitch on purpose here. Either you respect it or you whine some more about it.

edit: Flying medics, thats what i expect.

BUICK

QQ

No intention to whine about anything. You can’t argue with peoples opinions so that’s that I presume.

Enjoy your day.

Bamm.

Lol

lolol! what going on?

Bamm.

Sweet movie and the clip with flying medic is also pretty godamn batman

FireStorm

-9m-

I liked it … you just have to understand there is not alot you can do with medic clips to make them interesting as its been discussed. So what they have shown in this situation is where theres a high risk of getting killed and gotten away with it and sometimes with style.

While I understand what ill is saying, I still enjoyed watching something different and appreciate what they have tried to do. I am sure there are plently of frag vids out there in which we all think ‘I could do/have done that’ but you don’t see people writing not 1, 2 or even 3 wall of texts complaining about it.

If you don’t like it fine, but stop banging on about it like it really matters.

M0re

watch kyynels movie, thats entertaining.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

medic 3d-wack-a-mole noob class

David

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/410660/?cpage=2
gotfrag says:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

So true

That makes us nothing like the steam forums. Some people thought it was bad and they were saying, have they seen the steam forums?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »