Forum

Origo Scout Fragmovie By Choun

Created 4th June 2009 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

minimoose

Really good, although I don’t think I was in it :( I’ve certainly been killed by you enough.

Winneh

[s7]

Funny stuff, how all the guys posting in here dont even notice that this vid is just a bot showoff.

Syr

is it?
oh lulz guys

ChOun

iCon

A great man this winneh. Wouldn’t it be stupid to make a video with a cheat? Let me laugh winneh, go back down to earth a little, seriously.

I know anti-cheat is a big hobby for you, but try to find fun elsewhere;)

Flo

ColorZ

ok winneh go sims

AnAkkk

ChOun, you know, a lot of people are stupid and make videos with cheats. See Abra (and he’s not the only one).

Tack

kp/

I loved it :]

Winneh

[s7]

As a matter of fact it would, and is – but that vid is just one of a long list, showing off a bot.
Everyone with a bit of a clue will notice that and since origo is already banned u basically dont care.

Guard

Ok Winneh, if one day Origo use a cheat, i’ll cut one of my balls and send it to you by Laposte with all my love <3

Flo

ColorZ

winneh you are so fucking stupid omg xD

Norrland3000

show me where he cheats

Flo

ColorZ

he teleports with the smooth !!!! bot spotted

Krakool

I personnally totally agree with Winneh whom i totally trust as he has been an anti cheat admin for ages and i think this video should be hidden from the public as it is an obvious evidence proving Origo aimbots like hell. (Obvious Irony just in case…)

Seriously are you saying he aimbots because he is an old colorz member or because you really see an aimbot in this fragmovie?

Netsky

nice editing indeed

you really see an aimbot in this fragmovie?

I guess this is the case

Archangel

amg

nice one !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »