Forum

Origo Scout Fragmovie By Choun

Created 4th June 2009 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

yin

great movie and the editing fit perfect to the music one of the best movies from the last time =)

myNax

nice one dude

edit : if u didnt use any bot ofc :p

gK

Mc\\\'s

So Winneh, can you enlight us with your endless knowledge and tell us where you can see a bot?

mb

keso

As a matter of fact it would, and is – but that vid is just one of a long list, showing off a bot.
Everyone with a bit of a clue will notice that and since origo is already banned u basically dont care.

Yeah he’s banned because you banned him. You are like fucking Hitler (no offense). Just because you have the power to oppress others doesn’t mean that others will agree with you.

cami

LDLC.com

nice movie with nice frag d:D HIN MR l’EMO !

Winneh

[s7]

1 more idiot on the list that thinks one single admin has the power of banning guys on his own. Sweet !

Everyone with a bit of a clue will notice that

Mrf

[LtdCo]

Yeah he’s banned because you banned him. You are like fucking Hitler (no offense). Just because you have the power to oppress others doesn’t mean that others will agree with you.

Hes banned because the AC admins (notice the ‘s’) banned him, not because Winneh happened to have a bad day. I would rather trust the admins word than some random person who doesn’t even understand how the system actually work.

And honestly, if you don’t like how it’s done, what are you still doing here ? The admins don’t get paid and they are using their spare time on this, to make it a better experience for you as a player in the league

Netsky

Stop arguing about bot or no bot, that’s is NOT the point of this topic
neither about admin(s) or what ever.

If some haven’t noticed it yet, this part of the forum is called “Movie Forum”, guess why.

I think Choun has done a GREAT job in creating & editing this video (+pax)
about everything else I don’t care.

ChOun

iCon

Anyway I expected this kind of comments, too bad that some people are still stuck at the same point.

In any case thank you to those who liked the video ;)

thx winneh, i like buzz.

Trilo

I loved it thx choun !

But, i hate this f****** scout who live in a pretty town ;p

Hansa

.idk?

Anyway i dont see where the point about cheating or not. Origo havent been banned because of aimbotting but because he “”””””””””shared”””””””””” a phantom account.

So, whats up ?!

ChOun

iCon

Anyway i dont see where the point about cheating or not. Origo havent been banned because of aimbotting but because he “”””””””””shared”””””””””” a phantom account.

So, whats up ?!

right ! Origo is Appz. Damn :(-

minimoose

We (SpA) have played against Choun several times and haven’t felt like anything fishy was going on, so from personal experience, I don’t see a problem with me liking the movie. This is a movie section, not a ‘Discuss this players use of hacks’ forum.

Why is a league admin trying to make this topic go off the point? E.g the frag movie.

Grem

rEJ
TG

Attention maybe?

Anyway, great scout movie, nice use of music and minimal editing which is a good thing. One thing I would say is that it looked like you used smoothing just for the ‘sake’ of it almost. In other movies where smoothing has been used well, there is a purpose for it like showing different angles for the kill or syncing a spree with someone else’s POV etc. In this one, the smoothing looked a bit tacked on, kinda like an afterthought.
Other than that, great stuff mate. Thoroughly enjoyable!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As a matter of fact it would, and is – but that vid is just one of a long list, showing off a bot.
Everyone with a bit of a clue will notice that and since origo is already banned u basically dont care.

You are like hitler no offence?
Oh yeah infact its a compliment to be likened to hitler just because hes German, someone ban this stupid racist retard.
And “HE” didnt ban him the anti-cheat team did, christ your an unintelligible moron arn’t you.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »