Created 27th May 2014 @ 08:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Haha, you cannot be serious?

Tuto

8-)

He does have a valid point, a lot of newer players or players that have been in silver/gold that wanted to move up to plat would love a chance, but when teams just sign up to fuck around, then there will be less spots available for the people that actually give a fuck.

Now of course the skill level would drop if we let gold teams in, but if they actually care they can improve in the season, and to be honest, the skill level can’t be lower than it already is, why not give these teams a chance already.

But it’s his decision to play like this, can’t tell him what to do, but hr’s point is there.

Last edited by Tuto,

AnimaL

signing up just for medals

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Tuto

He does have a valid point, a lot of newer players or players that have been in silver/gold that wanted to move up to plat would love a chance, but when teams just sign up to fuck around, then there will be less spots available for the people that actually give a fuck.

Now of course the skill level would drop if we let gold teams in, but if they actually care they can improve in the season, and to be honest, the skill level can’t be lower than it already is, why not give these teams a chance already.

But it’s his decision to play like this, can’t tell him what to do, but hr’s point is there.

There’s a point to an extent, but considering the poor state of Plat in recent seasons, the UGC admins have to take some responsibility for this if they’re unwilling to seed established teams working their way up compared to new/fun teams who last for 1 season then fold (which has been a recurring theme in UGC for a long time).

PuzZle

Boys
GG

I like how you spend your time, dude (y)

stephen

Quoted from hr

[…]
I’m aware of how bad UGC is in europe and I’m not totally serious with people dreaming to be in plat but to do this in an official even in a shit league is dumb, I’m playing an even bigger joke in UGC 6’s this season with essentially a d5 mix team, ggwp are signed up too, I’d rather get shit on by them than just joke around otherwise why play in a comp format at all?

i’ll have u know i was trying to get market gardeners

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2