8-)

so funny

frixx

LG

Quoted from toogyboogy

this is obnoxious and im getting dizzy

Selek

Dr. med.

You were fooling around (literally?) and thus the other team capped seven minutes faster than you. What are we supposed to see?

To your credit, you pushed the cart more than many a lobby scout :p

stephen

#stephen in a shell

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Selek

You were fooling around (literally?) and thus the other team capped seven minutes faster than you. What are we supposed to see?

To your credit, you pushed the cart more than many a lobby scout :p

They probably thought they were gonna lose regardless. Nothing wrong with having a bit of trolly fun.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

We were trying though

Matwoj

ok so thats how you went 0-30, makes more sense now

AnimaL

but…you lost?!

aura

even bind s kill is more entertaining that this

hr

Some players dream of getting to plat and instead of pushing yourself to improve you make a joke of the game, for shame.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from hr

Some players dream of getting to plat and instead of pushing yourself to improve you make a joke of the game, for shame.

rofl

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

on a serious note though, UGC has never really been serious in europe. Atleast not for the past couple of seasons. The level this season is literally down to div 3.

hr

Quoted from Scissors

on a serious note though, UGC has never really been serious in europe. Atleast not for the past couple of seasons. The level this season is literally down to div 3.

I’m aware of how bad UGC is in europe and I’m not totally serious with people dreaming to be in plat but to do this in an official even in a shit league is dumb, I’m playing an even bigger joke in UGC 6’s this season with essentially a d5 mix team, ggwp are signed up too, I’d rather get shit on by them than just joke around otherwise why play in a comp format at all?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »