Forum

onv - vēnī, vīdī, vīcī

Created 3rd September 2013 @ 02:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

MEGAMIDDIE

I thought it was alright actually which is a shame because I love jumping on bandwagons. I do agree with the over repetition though.

hr

‘it means something in latin too’
Why would you name a movie something when you don’t even know it’s meaning? And why wouldn’t you just check what it is if you think it sounds cool? I guess ignorance is in nowadays.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from hr

I guess ignorance is in nowadays.

It’s a video of him killing stuff in a videogame

onv

thx shark i didn’t know all of that. that’s very valuable info I kinda felt the “blur” so to speak was too present in the vegas video preview .

Quoted from hr

‘it means something in latin too’
Why would you name a movie something when you don’t even know it’s meaning? And why wouldn’t you just check what it is if you think it sounds cool? I guess ignorance is in nowadays.

i read my previous post and nowhere I stated that I didn’t know the meaning of these three words . I discovered these three words no so long ago and i google’d it to see their meaning , and at that time i had already started editing my video so i was like “maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad name for a frag video , and it sounds better in the original language than in english so why not ?”

I thought people didn’t care but obviously it bothers some twelve years old ronda rousey fan like yourself . if you’re gonna call people ignorant over stuff like that , take my advice and either push your tampon in a little deeper or start watching tennis or something.

Last edited by onv,

Selek

Dr. med.

I didn’t care much for the heavy overediting as well.

I have to say though, many scenes were quite nice. Poor weinzey on lakeside, the reverse stairstab for instance was quite something, you could only see him to time and aim your jump for a fraction of a second.
And even though it was repeated way too many times, you don’t get a double stair block that often as well :)

Popcorp

yay it’s this Taunt After Every Kill Dude Who Plays Badwater Skial faget

jk, nice frag vid m8!

Asaaj

Effing monster man you rock! Probably the most annoying spy to play against.

I hope you’ll come sooner than what you said, cause I’ll miss you <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2