onv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpAp7JuaPRA

hope you enjoy :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

why would you name it that

onv

dunno i came across it not so long ago randomly and it sounded cool.
it means something in latin too

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from toogyboogy

I came, I saw, I conquered.

So you claim you’ve conquered this topic? Let’s see.

frixx

LG

its the famous quote by julijus caesar. I tought everyone knew this and please don’t ask who this man was

Spike Himself

TC

Didn’t like the video tbh. First of all, frame blending. Please just turn that off, it hurts. Second, choice of music. Too much noise, didn’t seem to go with what was being shown. Overedited, sometimes you can’t even see what’s going on, which, one would think, defeats the very purpose of having a frag video in the first place. That last clip, I was happy it repeated once. After the third time though I thought we were ready to move on now, and then it repeated some more, almost as if the frag was impressive or something (was it really?). Seemed a bit unnecessary. The video itself seemed to have rendered at a pretty poor quality as well, dunno if that’s just youtube messing it up or something though..

Also this
Quoted from frixx

its the famous quote by julijus caesar. I tought everyone knew this and please don’t ask who this man was

teej!

Good vid :)

accless

cp_

Veni, Vermini, Vomui

Quoted from accless

Veni, Vermini, Vomui

:)

onv

Quoted from Spike Himself

Didn’t like the video tbh. First of all, frame blending. Please just turn that off, it hurts. Second, choice of music. Too much noise, didn’t seem to go with what was being shown. Overedited, sometimes you can’t even see what’s going on, which, one would think, defeats the very purpose of having a frag video in the first place. That last clip, I was happy it repeated once. After the third time though I thought we were ready to move on now, and then it repeated some more, almost as if the frag was impressive or something (was it really?). Seemed a bit unnecessary. The video itself seemed to have rendered at a pretty poor quality as well, dunno if that’s just youtube messing it up or something though..

Also this
[…]

i don’t even knoww what flame blending is , that tells you how low my knowledge is about rendering in general haha.
The last frag wasn’t particularly impressive but if you know anything about spy , you know this kind of moments never happen in pubs , let alone in an match against a decent 9v9NA platinum team. so i had to put it so many times because i didn’t have any frags left , also it’s quite unusual frag .. that was my reasoning behind it

thx for critisim i’ll try to fix those things next time.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

frame blending is where you take a few frames and put them together to make the video feel smoother
this is an example: http://images.eurogamer.net/articles//a/1/0/8/2/6/5/7/badmotion_2.jpg.jpg
frame blending done right helps a video feel smooth, frame blending done wrong feels blurry and uncomfortable
unfortunately vegas automatically goes for the uncomfortable frameblending which you can disable by right clicking the clip and checking “disable resample”

Almie

pwn!
gum

I liked the first 45 seconds, not the kind of editing you usually see, but it was good none the less. But it seems like you stopped making an effort after that. Also, do not disable frame blending please, or else you get laggy footage.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

So who the hell is Julie Cesar? Salad queen? Some tart from Geordie Shore? Sounds like a Brute.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Monkeh

So who the hell is Julie Cesar? Salad queen? Some tart from Geordie Shore? Sounds like a Brute.

His new album is the bomb!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »