Forum

eXtv i46 FRAG MOVIE CONTEST

Created 4th September 2012 @ 14:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

ikpure

terrible idea, i was actually hoping BoneS would make the lan video since his trilogy was fkn perf… why don’t you hold an editing comp with the left overs from top10s and mog’s that get sent in instead? don’t waste these frags in a silly editing competition meh who am i to say anything anyway extine holds “exclusive rights” to these demos amirightlol

ikpure

Quoted from BoneS

haha yeh when LuckyLuke or xTime wins :D

AHAHAHAHAHA

wpminnows

[PG]

i got an airshot at i46 if any frag vid editors need an airshot

Skyride

DUCS

Don’t know why people find this surprising. Good frag movie editors spend months on their movies, and this was right on the back of BYP comp.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Find what surprising?

From duder on teamfortress.tv:

“Yo, just to update everybody… we’re going to cancel the contest and look into getting a single video created, instead.

Sorry for any confusion and for not making the push for the contest more aggressive… we’ll get ’em next time.”

kaidus

WiK?

I still don’t understand how extv have taken over this when there is such a legacy behind iseries movies :/

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kaidus

I still don’t understand how extv have taken over this when there is such a legacy behind iseries movies :/

A movie contest? Surely they did this at their own discretion, there is nothing to stop people from anywhere making one themselves. It isn’t like it is written down on a contract that only eXtv can host one of these, it is more a case of people having the time/sponsorship to set up such a competition.

If you’re a movie maker and you have the time and contacts to make an i46 frag movie, the extra incentive of a prize from eXtv is just a bonus really. The only thing they have taken over is the initative to try and do something.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

lolgjthx

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3