#BYPCOMP | PREM - by CUBE

Created 19th August 2012 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Leshey

-rant-

Yeah sure, they could’ve denied people from BYP to enter but they produced some of the best entries. If there were a surplus of editors then this would be viable but there aren’t. It was a choice between making the competition worse or getting accused for bias.

Seriously, you’re getting worked up about nothing – calm the fuck down.

Gubbins

Op4

I think it’s extremely disrespectful that this has come to cube’s thread. If you want to rant, please do it on your own thread. This is one solely to appreciate a fantastic achievement and an example of commitment, talent and creativity. That’s what it should be remembered for. If that’s a problem for you, take your beef somewhere else.

Last edited by Gubbins,

dellort

Quoted from Gubbins

I think it’s extremely disrespectful that this has come to cube’s thread. If you want to rant, please do it on your own thread. This is one solely to appreciate a fantastic achievement and an example of commitment, talent and creativity. That’s what it should be remembered for. If that’s a problem for you, take your beef somewhere else.

All the other threads were locked though.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Gubbins

You heard him. Want to rant? Do it somewhere else please.
Create your own thread if you feel the urgent need to share your opinion.

dodgydogman

Panda

With many things on the internet, there is a small group of people who think they hold a popular opinion just because their group is so loud.

Cube’s movie the most popular by both votes and judges, stop crying because people like things you dont like.

Cube your movie was awesome, absolutely deserved to win!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

its a shame the other threads were locked, it was starting to get interesting :D

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from dodgydogman

With many things on the internet, there is a small group of people who think they hold a popular opinion just because their group is so loud.

Cube’s movie the most popular by both votes and judges, stop crying because people like things you dont like.

Cube your movie was awesome, absolutely deserved to win!

This.

bean

isaninja

Quoted from Leshey

one of my friend said that someone from BYP will win the comp anyway even before people started to release their works. and because of that decided not to participate. the results only confirmed his doubts…

People circle jerking in threads isn’t controversy.

It’s not a doubt, it’s a reason to try not and improve yourself.

Kaneco

Only now had the chance to watch this fragmovie

Let me tell you, I was mind blown, and although I think purely editing wise it’s behind a couple of other movies in this competition (particularly Shift), I think It’s one of the best fragmovies every, from any game, I have watched, the comms are surely a fantastic touch and brings back memories from W: ET and it’s amazing fragmovies.

Best part is obviously the frags. And that byte / kaidus moment with the xbow was simply beautiful, I wasn’t aware of that match, but if you want to show someone what tf2 is all about just show them that clip, if that doesn’t make them wanna try tf2, I don’t know what will… Teamwork is really amazing, better yet when It works out so amazingly well with a game like tf2

Keep up the good work!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9