Forum

Departure by Cla

Created 1st August 2012 @ 17:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

atmo

By the way there isn’t really any point in putting a video file in RAR. Trying to compress an already compressed media file doesn’t usually yield much in terms of file size reduction.

xTimeE

Doj.

in min 3:17 there is the most sexy soldier in the world
emm nice movie overall

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

Quoted from WeStRacer

Are you kidding me? I can’t see/hear any sync except sometimes on sniperrifle. Almost every sound is unsynced from weapon animation.

Half of movie is “synced” staying, running between frags and missed shots. Also I didn’t understand the point of changing deathnotices’ position.

Oh god, man, go away from here, your videos with terrible music uninteresting, poor-quality 3D, everything is done with a terrible taste. you really think that the dark cc + emocore + frequent changes of video + in-game sound “tearing the subwoofer” and hologram text after each kill which does not have time to read, and sometimes simply does cannot = awesome _TF2_ movie? out of my ears and eyes dripping blood while watching

great mova Cla, liked u work.

Last edited by bon,

Keelk

A4

Best entry so far in my opinion. And, Ed Harrison, who’s this bloke? Gotta say the tracks you used are just brilliant.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

HTTP Mirror: http://files.ntraum.de/tf2/movies/Departure_by_Cla.mp4

Trath

Cla I most apologize, disregard my comment on the first page.
I just downloaded this and watched, I can’t decide whether I wasn’t paying attention when I watched this on youtube or if I’m just dumb (maybe what you wrote had a psychological effect?)

This is absolutely amazing I don’t know why you would say you are not happy with the result. I’ll even dare say it is better than pop culture in terms of edit. (the music is slow/dryer but that doesn’t matter)

omrish

Quoted from Trath

Cla I most apologize, disregard my comment on the first page.
I just downloaded this and watched, I can’t decide whether I wasn’t paying attention when I watched this on youtube or if I’m just dumb (maybe what you wrote had a psychological effect?)

This is absolutely amazing I don’t know why you would say you are not happy with the result. I’ll even dare say it is better than pop culture in terms of edit. (the music is slow/dryer but that doesn’t matter)

lol eize ashkenazi

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3