Forum

WLTRS Fragmovie

Created 11th June 2012 @ 17:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Phrozen

?

Hey, I present to you my latest fragmovie for the premier division scout Epsilon Wltrs. All frags are from div 1/ Premier pcw’s and officials. This Project took a little over 4 months, including me going inactive, being revamped about 13 times and being a general dick towards getting this finished. I ended up with the cleanest thing I’ve ever made but I like the style and I hope you like it too, enjoy!
~Phrozen
If you like it please upvote on Reddit, it helps me a lot <3 http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/uwfv0/wltrs_fragmovie_premier_div_scout/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2GGYicJa4&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Last edited by Phrozen,

xTimeE

Doj.

ANI PREM awesome

basH.

hf

go wlltrs

Swift

MAYOGURL
Poo

Great frags and a clean edit. good job phrozen :P

BaR

REVERTO

ANI PREM

Hat

frags from 2 years ago

wtf robin??????????????????

omrish

ANI PREM
whatsup with all these old fragsss?

Swagix

aHn

ani prem

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Quoted from omrish

ANI PREM
whatsup with all these old fragsss?

Not phrozens fault if those are what wltrs gave him to work with.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Hat

frags from 2 years ago

wtf robin??????????????????

nostalgia

Pricee

has $w@G

Really good movie, GJ Phrozen

izaak²²

Love it mate <3

atmo

army of wltrs 3?

Last edited by atmo,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Frags are some of the sickest I have ever seen, hate to say it but the editing was a bit average. I dunno, I didn’t like many of the smooths and there wasn’t anything…unique about the film, the slow-mo’s were annoying as well.

Kind of generic really, a good try though but for frags this good liked to have seen something better.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Hildreth

Frags are some of the sickest I have ever seen, hate to say it but the editing was a bit average. I dunno, I didn’t like many of the smooths and there wasn’t anything…unique about the film, the slow-mo’s were annoying as well.

Kind of generic really, a good try though but for frags this good liked to have seen something better.

Seems to be the general consensus :) don’t think I’ll stick with this style :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »