Created 17th February 2009 @ 23:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

lol byte :]]]

Inexistence

Üb

“swear ive heard this music before.. I think it was possibly Pandemics old skool frag movie.” – EvilHulio

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that the music was used in Dummy’s (Well, technically The Experiment’s) frag video. I know because I noticed a part in it where I expected the music to dip in volume so a shoutcast could start playing like in Dummy’s video, and it never happened and it shook me up a little because I expected it.

Still, good video. I also enjoy seeing the reliably excellent performance in matches, but it’s not a bad thing to put in some incredible lucky shots that just look amazing, as it seemed the majority was just regular play.

hunger

iam on semi:)

Fodi

Personaly, I liked the vid. It was full of that smart movements what make a demo impressive.

very nice frags and good music (Rise Against ftw). add here good editing and various speed of footage -> very good movie.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Great content but not a great movie!

I expect more from you Seb :D

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i fail @ movies, should know by now. and i was a little scared by deeK so i wanted to release the movie incase i died!

Bjuo

Nice frags but bad music and quality make it pretty unwatchable :/

NEA

EC!

If this video just was metioned to show some amazing clever demoskillz its pretty good :)

The entertainment-factor was missing and the quality could be much better. But i know how much time it takes to make a vid, so *thumbs up*

I hope you make another vid with more entertainment-factor. the footage was awsum :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

we’ll see ;)

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

Although the quality was poor, I liked it :)

Lesson for next time then the editing part ;)

Morty

RG

Loved it, music sucks tho ><. go num <3

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

ty

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3