Forum

numlocked - 2

Created 17th February 2009 @ 23:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

____13____

LoL chill, I didn’t said it was the worst, neither even that it was bad, just said it was boring imo. IMO. For me. Personal taste.

As I said, in a frag video, I care about the kills, not how good you are or the oponnents are. Again, personal taste. And before lucky kills, I enjoy more awesome kills (not luck involved) and stupid kills.

Mick-

go watch fragga’s movie against bots or div7 players then _13_ , you will enjoy it .

blind

popkõrns

music was okay actually, dunno why everyone hates it so much ;c should be Rise Against all the way tho!

cubeth

rda

you should be gay buddy with num

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

I spy some contradictions with my little eye :)

Riemu

element //

Should never release unfinished movies. Just stomp them in if you cba anymore or wait till youre up for it again.

Havent watched it yet though – therefore cant comment.

techtron

i like your movie numlocked :) 8/10

Tack

kp/

love it :D
and love the music :>

Assault Marine Sigh

i didnt mind it, wasnt a movie full of luckshots and airshots which is great as thats all everyone seems to do (sollys mainly ofc)
Also music was good enough :D

kolox

obs.

Yeah just wait for mine D:
Mainly scout but I got some 3man spy runs lululul

Hulio

swear ive heard this music before.. I think it was possibly Pandemics old skool frag movie.

DUCKFACE

sorry, didn’t like it.. 5/10

J3

Has no lucky shots or amazing airshots, I think it is the kind of gameplay I enjoy most, since tf2 is not only about this 2 things. I enjoyed seeing this but I have to point out some things u must improve that are mandatory:
1. fps
2. You recorded 4:3 and then sized it 16:9 that made it look weird, should have made it with same ratio even if the render is @4:3 I don care it would be a 1:1 pixel ratio. And much more enjoyable.
3 tip the scales already used by phl @demo inside fragmovie.
4. codec h264 would have made an awsome vid at that fps and much more soft and amazing shots.

Overall I enjoyed… dont mind about 13 I want to see him doing better :P

____13____

Mick-,
quoting myself (in a post I wrote a few days ago): “What’s the pleasure of watching a TF2 video if you can’t see who you killed? :P”

“Overall I enjoyed… dont mind about 13 I want to see him doing better :P”

Well, to do better, I would need to important things:

1) Play well :P
2) Learn to edit

byte

Numlocked likes Emo men

Cheers

Byte :X :D?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »