just a game

Mr. Cr0ss

Quoted from vani

[…]

http://2ch.so/f/src/1303492780628.swf xx

vani

Bully

Quoted from skeej

Also if you have a kritz charge and you have 4th, why arent you pushing? So fuckin easy, let a soldier push main and jump the combo, or just fuckin kritz in and if it fails quickly retreat and get back in, maybe you can still have some kritz sticks lying around. Or try to kritz in bottom right, get the demo, get on cap, etc. THATS how you push “the” last.

Or you hold choke while waiting for your sniper + spy to get picks, no point pushing with kritz vs uber when you have 2 offclasses. We got our pick, we pushed. Too bad they left halfway our push.

Setlet

I’m with drosophile on this one. If the enemy team is trolling, I see no reason why you couldn’t quit a pcw. But I think this is a matter of opinion on this one. Did they troll or not?

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Setlet

I’m with drosophile on this one. If the enemy team is trolling, I see no reason why you couldn’t quit a pcw. But I think this is a matter of opinion on this one. Did they troll or not?

why do people think running any strat besides the normal is trolling

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Thing is.. you can’t really tell from this video or the comments. I’m betting some frustration was already build up leading to this ;)

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

whole thread and video is /r/firstworldproblems

xzr

Why the fuck would the defenders push if there was 2 mins left and they were ahead. Both teams charged.

gz you won a map in a mix game.

vani

Bully

Quoted from xzr

Why the fuck would the defenders push if there was 2 mins left and they were ahead. Both teams charged.

gz you won a map in a mix game.

*20 mins

xzr

ah got it wrong, in any case congrats

v1ruuz

Quoted from lagi

best song

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

the people who rage quit are the saddest bunch of maggot shits I’ve seen in my whole life

Last edited by KrullkrigareN^,

lagi

Quoted from xzr

ah got it wrong, in any case congrats

I JOIN THE PARADE OF MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from droso

I don’t like people wasting my time at 4pm during a “funny” mix.

If this had happened during an official game, that wouldn’t even be an issue. ;-)
But they only did this to piss us off during what was supposed to be a relaxed mix/game.

Creating a video and ETF2L thread about this mix only show how immature and retarded they are.

+1 really.. don’t play against trolls in fun mixes :p ( and ignore the trolls commenting here honestly.. )

Jaskey

Not being funny ret, but i played a mix against you a while ago, and you ran double huntsman sniper and a spy. Not picking a fight but you kinda being abit hypocritical there. No offence etc..

Last edited by Jaskey,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »