Forum

How to Push The Last

Created 14th August 2011 @ 17:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

droso

o/

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

As opposed to ragequitting during a game because of your incapability to push.

We didn’t even try to push.
Anyone with half a brain-cell and TF2 knowledge knows that would have been a huge mistake.

We ragequitted because we couldn’t be arsed playing against a troll mix so we just got another game against lovely lads.
Everything went much smoother against them. How surprising?

Last edited by droso,

lagi

junde was so troll

Ghostface

spire

So instead of pushing at a 4am non-srs mix to break the stalemate, you opted for the ragequit. I would have understood if it was because they’re all really fail trolls and talked shit/used banned weapons, but right now it just seems like a whiny little baby solution.

droso

o/

Quoted from Ghostface

So instead of pushing at a 4am non-srs mix to break the stalemate, you opted for the ragequit. I would have understood if it was because they’re all really fail trolls and talked shit/used banned weapons, but right now it just seems like a whiny little baby solution.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
We thought they were trolling us on purpose. We were not gonna push (aka do the most retarded thing in this sitution) for the sake of it.
As I already said, we found another game with lovely people and we had much more fun. ;-)

vani

Bully

Quoted from droso

[…]

We thought they were trolling us on purpose. We were not gonna push (aka do the most retarded thing in this sitution) for the sake of it.
As I already said, we found another game with lovely people and we had much more fun. ;-)

Did they let you win?

MightyMe

UbeR |

I’m with DroSoPhiLe on this one.

droso

o/

I don’t need to win to have fun.
Just need decent opponents who don’t troll like madness.

Last message here. I have explained everything which had to be explained.

Cya.

steve

Quoted from droso

[…]

no, i think you did the most retarded thing in that situation. did you really think quitting the game was a better response to that stalemate than actually giving it a shot?

Tornf4lk

cc//

the way I see it, not pushing to charge a kritz is not something to ragequit for, but then again the vid doesn’t show how long they actually waited…but if only that small amount I’d say that was not much at all.

archy

nowadays everything you do that differs from the standard is considered trolling.

interesting.

also: why woulnt you push out with 100% uber advantage? (assuming that the statement at the end of the video is true). Thats basically the same situation just the other way round.

Additionally I cant remember any rules that force someone to push last or forbid the defender to just push out.

hoppi

TIDS

lets say u wait five minutes which would be 3 rounds spy or 20 sniper shots on a typing medic. also if you are scared of a backcap build up a sentry, i guess u had the time. i really dont get your point

Moreg

dc.

and you made a well-edited (well it looked pretty decent) video for that?
what a waste of time

was the “lol faggots” really necessary at the end? …

Last edited by Moreg,

jkr

I luv it <3 :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

retards
DroSoPhiLe1 4 hours ago.

Calling butthurts right?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Why the f would you push out blands last vs a team that has charge and is holding all the way back in choke?

Also if you have a kritz charge and you have 4th, why arent you pushing? So fuckin easy, let a soldier push main and jump the combo, or just fuckin kritz in and if it fails quickly retreat and get back in, maybe you can still have some kritz sticks lying around. Or try to kritz in bottom right, get the demo, get on cap, etc. THATS how you push “the” last.

Quoted from Jaskey

droso, why so mad at video games? people will push when they want, I dont see a rule on ETF2L that states if you have advantage you NEED to push, maybe they wanted to wait.

If you’re gonna talk rules, there’s no rule against quitting a pcw because the other team is being boring. It’s not very sportive, neither is stalemating 4th with kritz in a pcw.

Last edited by skeej,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »